PDA

View Full Version : (5e) Our group is going to need a new player here shortly

Vishera
May 12th, 2015, 06:07
One of my players will be leaving here in a month or so to army boot camp. We will be losing our barbarian when he goes. I will be looking for a replacement player to take his spot.

We are currently running through the Tyranny of Dragons campaign, currently we are in the first book: Horde of the Dragon Queen. I ask that if you apply to join, that you have not played and/or read through the campaign setting. We typically play Saturdays (or every other) at 5pm MST, and we run until around 9pm (4 hour games). I am open to a new player to D&D (5th edition) but I prefer someone who is experienced. Characters are just about to hit level 4 so you will be started somewhere near their level. I will work with you on your backstory/intro to the game. I ask that you have a webcam and mic as my games are streamed live on twitch.tv https://www.twitch.tv/behindthedmscreen

A female player would be nice, just to break up the testosterone but not a requirement by any means. If you have any questions, please post them below.

Art Wendorf
May 12th, 2015, 17:35
Ok. I have to ask. HAVE TO!!! What are you using to give you such a beautiful streaming display. I mean the boxes around the players, around the screen, etc. It's... it's... gorgeous.

Vishera
May 12th, 2015, 17:59
Ok. I have to ask. HAVE TO!!! What are you using to give you such a beautiful streaming display. I mean the boxes around the players, around the screen, etc. It's... it's... gorgeous.

Thanks for the kind words. I do graphic design as a hobby and so I made everything with photoshop. I sometimes make overlays for various games to be streamed for others for a quick buck. But like I said it's just a hobby not a profession.

KHitt
May 12th, 2015, 19:49
If you have an opening. I've love to fill-in.

Vishera
May 12th, 2015, 23:39
what's your experience? feel free to PM me too.

Dazzar
May 13th, 2015, 01:31
Vishera, wow your work on your custom table interface is beautiful, anyone should be honored to play your game. Daz

Vishera
May 13th, 2015, 05:44
Vishera, wow your work on your custom table interface is beautiful, anyone should be honored to play your game. Daz

thanks, I've gotten a lot of questions about it so I am making an in-depth video series on how to make a layout similar to mine, setup OBS, etc.

Nylanfs
May 13th, 2015, 17:08
Vish, make sure the leaving player networks with his new military buddies. He'll be sure to find a game group pretty soon. There's a higher number of RPG'ers in the military than civilian life.

Vishera
May 13th, 2015, 17:46
Vish, make sure the leaving player networks with his new military buddies. He'll be sure to find a game group pretty soon. There's a higher number of RPG'ers in the military than civilian life.
Yeah he's aware he's prior military too. We've been friends since 5th grade so we gane together a lot. Once he's done with officer school and all settled in he will be back to gaming again.

CthulhuHalo
May 15th, 2015, 06:05
Is this slot still open, or has it been filled? If it's still open, this seems like something interesting, but it may be outside of the timeframe I can play in... But I think I can possibly shuffle around my schedule to open something up in that timeframe.