PDA

View Full Version : PFS 6-10 The Wounded Wisp - Fri 15th May 7/8pm

Rivver
May 8th, 2015, 21:08
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–2.

More than 400 years have transpired since the Pathfinder Society began in a humble tavern that has quietly weathered the centuries without incident. When a routine errand there uncovers a clue left behind by one of the founding Pathfinders, it’s up to the PCs to solve a puzzle whose pieces are scattered across Absalom—and whose prize dates back to the Society’s darkest years.

"The Wounded Wisp" is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the history of the Pathfinder Society and Absalom’s greatest sites.

Written by Thurston Hillman.

----

First six players signed up here and on the calendar will have priority, as will anyone who has yet to play the scenario so please let me know if you have played it before.

If you are bringing a brand new character, please post your character name, PFS number, starting gold and faction. XMLs need to be with me by 6pm on 15th May.

kwarner1986
May 8th, 2015, 21:13
I'll sign up, but if new players need a spot. I'll bow out. I'll bring a Paladin or Barbarian.

Rivver
May 8th, 2015, 21:19
If people want to play this in core, I am happy to go with that. I'm easy either way.

Farnaby
May 8th, 2015, 21:21
I'll give it a shot.
CORE please.

Malkavian_Andi
May 8th, 2015, 22:54
I'd be interested if it's non-core. But I'm not yet absolutely sure I have time, so if more players want core, that's ok for me.

Syaoran0503
May 9th, 2015, 00:25
I'd like to play, but it depends on the starting time. If it is 7 I won't be able to make it, but I could make the 8.

I did play this session with you Rivver at FG Con, so if there are more new players I'm fine not playing.

I can play either core or non-core. What I bring will depend on whether we play core or not.

Rivver
May 10th, 2015, 23:44
Ok. I have a 6th player lined up but he doesn't have a forum account yet and I'm going to call this a core game as there is a fair amount of not minding and my new recruit is new to pathfinder and FG. I've also set the start time to 8pm.

Hope everyone is okay with this!

Malkavian_Andi
May 11th, 2015, 00:40
ok, so as a core game, I'll definitely make room for others. I only have one core character (and not planning to make more. I have enough non-core already), and that one just hit level 3.

Farnaby
May 11th, 2015, 07:25
Here's Layni, a core lvl 1 Paladin of Iomedae:

cmdisc
May 11th, 2015, 07:35
Ah, wish I was free for this. I have a core pali as well, but rather a pompous git that people would love to hate if I played him right. No sword. Just a spiked shield, a bit of armor, and an ego bigger than Paizo's game development wing. :)

kwarner1986
May 11th, 2015, 07:41
Ah, wish I was free for this. I have a core pali as well, but rather a pompous git that people would love to hate if I played him right. No sword. Just a spiked shield, a bit of armor, and an ego bigger than Paizo's game development wing. :)

OMG, him and Vicky need to hang out. Ego Contest! Makes me wish Luxanna didn't do this one already. :(
Hmm, what to bring, what to bring. Arnold Cobblestein is CORE made, but I don't know if I want to keep him there. Ugg, decision like this need a bottle of Captain.

cmdisc
May 11th, 2015, 07:55
The nice thing about CORE is that you can start a character there and then move them over to regular PFS. You just can't move them back. So you could run Arnold through this and then later "un-core" him.

Syaoran0503
May 11th, 2015, 11:50
Since my core pally already ran this. I think I will make a lvl 1 monk for this time around. Been really interested in trying that class out.

Syaoran0503
May 14th, 2015, 23:45
Here is my XML and Inventory Sheet for tomorrow.

kwarner1986
May 15th, 2015, 11:06
Sorry I forgot to do this before I went to bed. See you fellows later.

Rivver
May 15th, 2015, 18:56
Ok, I have 4 characters which is enough to play with so this game is going ahead. Server is up and address is in my signature.

Farnaby
May 16th, 2015, 15:34
Thanks Rivver, that was a fun game.