PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check - 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen

KainVorador
May 7th, 2015, 01:12
***Update 5/9/15***
Game is full. Players are Sammael, Ellspeth, Einherjar, Rasa and Draco. Slots were filled on a first come first served basis via Skype and PM.
***/update 5/9/15***

Monday- 6-11pm Central Standard Time USA.

Prefer players who haven't played this module. Will be running through the follow up modules as well as we complete them. This will be a long term campaign.

Day of the week: Monday

Starting level will be level 2.

OOC communication will be via Skype. If you can't use voice or prefer not to, then move along.

IC communication and emotes/role play will be via FG chat.

Class and Race: Anything in the PHB is fine.

I have the 5E modules plus the books in hard copy and an ultimate license.

3 strikes and you're out. If you can't commit, then don't sign up. If you miss 3 games without an explanation, you'll be replaced.

Any questions, PM me. Still picking players so PM me if interested. Shooting for next Monday for character creation. I'll leave Skype up over the weekend if you want to create early. Will PM interested players with my Skype name.

Einherjar310
May 7th, 2015, 01:15
I'd be up for it, can do most weekdays with the exception of Tuesdays and Fridays, unless it's late night. New to FG and 5e, but have experience playing pathfinder, 2e and 3.5.

Doc_Jones
May 7th, 2015, 01:51
Sadly too early for me on the west coast with my work schedule. The module should be getting released in the near future through FG.

KainVorador
May 7th, 2015, 02:01
Hopefully. Sure would save me alot of work of putting so many things in manually.

Dekorume
May 7th, 2015, 03:26
Depending on the day, I would be interested. Let me know.

Trenloe
May 7th, 2015, 03:50
Hopefully. Sure would save me alot of work of putting so many things in manually.
Don't know if you know this - but Valeros's basic parser will give you the NPCs parsed from the free web PDFs released for HotDQ: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21835-D-amp-D-Basic-Rules-PDF-Parser Might save you a little bit of time.

KainVorador
May 7th, 2015, 13:49
Thanks, Trenloe.
For the others, how does Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday sound?

Sammael757
May 7th, 2015, 17:30
Although I am already in a current version of this campaign with you Kv, I am posting this for the benefit of other interested potential members. Monday nights during the 6-11p time frame you suggested would work best for me. While I could -possibly- do this on another night of the week (especially for a pick-up/make-up session, where it is not the standard but an exception), Monday is the best fit for my schedule.

EDIT: Disregard, it was already set for Monday :-P

KainVorador
May 7th, 2015, 17:35
So far that's two confirmed. Sammael and Einherjar.

Dekorume
May 7th, 2015, 20:39
Mondays are good for me

Ellspeth
May 8th, 2015, 15:22
Since this is set now for a Monday night I would be interested, I already play a game via skype, and I have never played this module.

KainVorador
May 9th, 2015, 06:10
Game is full. Players are Sammael, Ellspeth, Einherjar, Rasa and Draco. Slots were filled on a first come first served basis via Skype and PM.

KainVorador
May 25th, 2015, 23:37
Rogue dropped out. We have room for 1 player. First come first serve via Skype. Ryan.keith.boland
Next session is starting in about 20 minutes.

NDDracula
May 31st, 2015, 21:23
Have, sent you a PM as requested.