PDA

View Full Version : Three days to save Ehlonna's Bounty - Part one of the Helicon Saga [DnD5e]

Treebeard
May 6th, 2015, 04:16
###Looking for One player. Please make sure to read the thread and have your player concept ready if you wish to play##.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Likely to run Sunday Monday or Tuesday in the evenings for 4 hours max
If new game, planned start date: End of May
Planned Frequency: Once a week
Term: Three weeks

Text or Voice: i.e. Voice and video will be required.
Voice software used: i.e. Skype or google

Roleplay & Combat mix: Will be sandbox so cant really answer this. Will likely be 50/50. But if the group avoids fighting or runs head first into everything it could be skewed
Number of Players in game & needed: Will run with 3 to 5.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 2 no magic items
Character restrictions: All must be on the neutral to good alignment.

Current roster:
ClandestineOni
adamaant
Raguel

Standby:
None atm

Details of your scenario:

The Town of Ehlonna's bounty situated in the frozen north of Kenvor has been blessed with unnatural warmth thanks to the three hydras, large volcanoes to the north of the village. This has allowed the town to have the most fertile farms in all of Kenvor. Every year the Kings harvest collectors come in their huge caravans and in exchange for a large portion of the harvest they give an enchanted Magma stone. This keeps the Hydras from erupting and destroying the town. This year however they are late and the Hydras show signs of awaking. The village elders have had a vision that at the end of the third day from now the Hydras will destroy the village and with it a large portion of the farm land for Kenvor. You as young and capable citizens of the town have been tasked to brave the Harrowing pine road to the south and find the kings men and bring the Magma stone back before its to late.

Hello all! - I've been DM'ing 4e and 5e games for about 10 years. All of my games have been home grown, i love epic story lines and huge arcing story's with lots of characters plots and sub plots. Worlds of danger and forgotten magic. I currently have two games running one over a real table which has been running for 10 years the other is a online game which i recently moved to FG. I recently realized that this allows me to try some new and fun things with access to a large player base.

What i would like to do is have a series of games that stretches over the foreseeable future that will include new people and characters with each episode. Your characters exploits, triumphs, and mistakes will change the world and influence the rest of the games in the world. For instance save the town mentioned above and help avoid a dark age of famine or find an ancient relic which accidentally destroys the town for some reason and have your character become a fugitive the next group has to hunt down and bring to justice.

My games have a lot of RP and are heavily story driven not to say there will not be a healthy amount of combat but i find its largely up to the players if they want to fight or avoid a fight. I do use a combination of maps and theater of the mind for encounters. I have been told Im a bit "brutal" with my encounters and "unforgiving". I feel that harder games are more rewarding for the players. Don't be surprised if you die early i do not allow any kind of resurrection unless theirs extenuating circumstances which is rare. Don't be scared however just be ready for anything!

If I get enough interest I will keep running these and post the progress of each game so people can keep up to date on the happenings in Helicon. Also i will not allow the same players to play in two different episodes back to back, however you may bring a character back for a later game if it makes sense for the story.

Ideally i would like to get a group of at least three similar aged people. I don't mind if your new to FG or DND 5e, but do please take time before the games to learn. I will be more then happy to spend some time showing you some ropes.
I would expected you to have your characters built before the game.

So if this sounds interesting to you and you want to take part in helping me shape this world into an exciting place where people from all over can influence it for good or bad send me a PM or post below.

-Tree

damned
May 6th, 2015, 04:34
Welcome Treebeard!
Sounds great - I have no doubt you will fill the session up :)

adamaant
May 6th, 2015, 05:27
I'd be interested in playing. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds. I purchased the Ultimate edition and 5e Core Class and the Monster module. I've been setting up my own adventure, but am interested in playing too. Let me know when it gets close to starting. I'm Central Time US. What age are you talking about when you say "similar aged"?

Treebeard
May 6th, 2015, 05:33
Thanks damned : )

Adamaant - Thanks for your interest. I will try to build a party of similar aged people so if i get 5 people interested and 4 are 40 and one is 20's I will likely just run with the 40 year old's. An extreme example but i hope it answers your question.

ClandestineOni
May 6th, 2015, 05:56
You have my........ class-appropriate weapon.

Treebeard
May 6th, 2015, 18:29
Thats 2 possibles. We can talk dates when we get a third.

adamaant
May 6th, 2015, 20:12
Thanks damned : )

Adamaant - Thanks for your interest. I will try to build a party of similar aged people so if i get 5 people interested and 4 are 40 and one is 20's I will likely just run with the 40 year old's. An extreme example but i hope it answers your question.

I'm 45.

Treebeard
May 6th, 2015, 20:36
Sounds good. Oni's in his early thirties i believe (as am i)

one more in that range should do or someone who would feel comfortable running with a more "mature group" ...not that i particularity feel mature : )

JohnD
May 6th, 2015, 22:33
There's no point in being mature if you can't be childish sometimes.

Treebeard
May 6th, 2015, 23:11
There's no point in being mature if you can't be childish sometimes.

This pretty much sums it up : )

after all don't we all love to slay dragons?

Einherjar310
May 7th, 2015, 01:48
Put me in the definitely interested category :)

Raguel
May 7th, 2015, 01:55
Sounds good. Oni's in his early thirties i believe (as am i)

one more in that range should do or someone who would feel comfortable running with a more "mature group" ...not that i particularity feel mature : )

If there's still room, I'm in my early 30s, available on the specified days (though Tuesday's are far more iffy than the others), and interested in joining. I'm new to both FG and 5e, but have been gaming for a long time. 5e has reenergized me on d&d in general, having mostly moved to other games during the 3.5 years.

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 02:28
Ok looks good! I want to run with a min of 3 so if we start with 4 we can have someone drop and still run:

Players will be:
Einherjar310
ClandestineOni
adamaant
Raguel

If you guys could respond below what your preference is for class/race to help make a balanced group. Please keep in mind they must be attached to the village some how. Ideally born and raised there.

If you want to include a brief idea for your characters Bio that would be great too.

Here would is a time table for going forward:

by 5/13 - everyone will have there characters class race and general idea selected.
by 5/22 - Characters will be created in FG by this point. During this time we can also choose a day of the week to run.(im more than happy to assist anyone with making characters in FG. I do have all the modules so it will be easy)
On 5/22 or 23rd i would like to have everyone meet up in Google or Skype to hash out any last sec questions and to do some introductions(please remember i will require a cam) : )

First game would be sometime between 5/24-5/26 depending on discussions.

if you need to drop for what ever reason no hard feelings just let me know asap so i can work on a replacement.
-
If you would like to be added to the list as a stand by feel free to PM me and i can work you in if someone drops or is not meeting the time table.

Otherwise- Welcome to Helicon, May the gods bless your exploits and speed you first into the myths and legends of the world long before they lead you to your grave!

Raguel
May 7th, 2015, 02:34
Excellent! I'm looking forwards to playing with you all.

I have two character concepts I'm toying with. The first is easier to tie to the location: a human noble (knight) paladin of devotion. The second would be a human barbarian (think stranger In a strange land, but as a Viking. Not a dumb brute, however.)

I'll expand a bit more in the morning, as I'm about to leave work at the moment.

Einherjar310
May 7th, 2015, 02:52
I am thinking Human/Half Elf Rogue, I will come up with more back story involving the village.

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 04:07
Here is some information about Ehlonna's Bounty and the area.

The town is situated on the bend of the Diamond river that wraps around it to the north. This River is never frozen but also is filled with large chunks of ice giving it its name. The Ice makes travel by boat nearly impossible as the quick flowing waters turn the ice burgs into missiles crushing the hulls of most vessels. To the south is the Whispering woods safely marked by an ancient wall built long ago to separate the border between the kingdom of Kenvor and areas gifted to the Ents for aiding in defeating Urt a great earth elemental who waged a war of annihilation against the largely Human Kingdom of Kenvor.

The Harrowing pine road is the only safe passage into and out of Ehlonna's Bounty. The great trees of the forest have grown over it over the past thousand years to create something of a tunnel of bark and branch. The town itself situated in the frozen north and is kept warm by the Hydra peaks. The volcanoes mentioned in the first post. This allows the town to grow crops year round, also the near by Ent forest seems to leak magic into the ground making the crops there grow faster and larger then normal. Several harvests are done a year and the town has build large warehouses all over to stockpile the food until huge caravans of a hundred wagons come from the capital to collect it. They also take the Magma stone from an altar at the banks of the diamond river and replace it with a "charged one" which keeps the town safe.

Beyond that is the Vacant Moors a patch of barren land that Surrounds the Ruins of Riffen. An ancient city said to have fallen during the Urt wars, its said to be haunted and venturing there is against the law as is going into the Whispering woods. The Kings road then stretches south to the more populated areas of the kingdom some 250 miles. The Frostfire swamps take up most of that, this land is both frozen and warmed by underground lava flows casing areas of it to turn soggy and wet at times. However with temperatures 50 below during the day the water soon freezes again travel here is extremely dangerous yet many adventurers come seeking rumored lost relics from towns said to be burred under the ice and then periodically thawed out. \

The people of the town would be largely considered hicks. Most have never even left the town and are from family's several generations rooted in Ehlonna's Bounty. While the town like the Kingdom is largely human most of the races can be found here. the population of the village is about 200 and is lead by a mayor and a council of village elders. The town is set in its ways and is prone to panic with any variation of its long practiced routines.

The people are not dumb however. The schooling here is good and there are several tradesmen who have successful apprenticeship programs. Magic is even taught by a few of the elders.

Here is a ruff map of the area to give you an idea. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Raguel
May 7th, 2015, 13:03
So, I have narrowed down my choices. I will be playing the paladin, second son of a minor noble and knight, who has been sent to the village to observe the ritual changing of the stones. He could also have been sent to collect the harvest (depending on time of year), or for any other number of reasons. This is, of course, based on the idea that there are no minor nobles who live in the village, considering it's size. Otherwise, he could certainly be from the village.

I did have a question about character generation. What, if any variant rules will you be using (Feats, Variant Human, etc.)?

Also, what are the religions like for this setting?

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 13:24
So, I have narrowed down my choices. I will be playing the paladin, second son of a minor noble and knight, who has been sent to the village to observe the ritual changing of the stones. He could also have been sent to collect the harvest (depending on time of year), or for any other number of reasons. This is, of course, based on the idea that there are no minor nobles who live in the village, considering it's size. Otherwise, he could certainly be from the village.

I did have a question about character generation. What, if any variant rules will you be using (Feats, Variant Human, etc.)?

Standard array. Feats allowed. Variant Humans allowed.

As for your character. There are no nobles in the villages your first idea is good, he could have been sent to the village to observe the ritual and arrived early. With the intention of then helping and then leaving with the caravan back to the capital.

adamaant
May 7th, 2015, 14:48
Ok looks good! I want to run with a min of 3 so if we start with 4 we can have someone drop and still run:

Players will be:
Einherjar310
ClandestineOni
adamaant
Raguel

If you guys could respond below what your preference is for class/race to help make a balanced group. Please keep in mind they must be attached to the village some how. Ideally born and raised there.

If you want to include a brief idea for your characters Bio that would be great too.

Here would is a time table for going forward:

by 5/13 - everyone will have there characters class race and general idea selected.
by 5/22 - Characters will be created in FG by this point. During this time we can also choose a day of the week to run.(im more than happy to assist anyone with making characters in FG. I do have all the modules so it will be easy)
On 5/22 or 23rd i would like to have everyone meet up in Google or Skype to hash out any last sec questions and to do some introductions(please remember i will require a cam) : )

First game would be sometime between 5/24-5/26 depending on discussions.

if you need to drop for what ever reason no hard feelings just let me know asap so i can work on a replacement.
-
If you would like to be added to the list as a stand by feel free to PM me and i can work you in if someone drops or is not meeting the time table.

Otherwise- Welcome to Helicon, May the gods bless your exploits and speed you first into the myths and legends of the world long before they lead you to your grave!

I would be interested in playing a human or elf cleric.

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 17:12
Sounds good adamaant.

So from the looks of it we have

Einherjar310 - rogue half elf
Raguel - Paladin possibly human
adamaant -cleric Human or elf
ClandestineOni -Sorcerer Human

This is a perfect balance. Please feel free to start building your characters if you haven't already. We can import them into FG when ever works for everyone.

If you only have a demo lic let me know and i can work with you to spin up the server.

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 17:14
Also guys as far as Gods go. Please feel free to use anyone you would like i think it will be interesting for players to bring gods into the world instead of me dictating which ones exist.

Just let me know who you pick :-)

ClandestineOni
May 7th, 2015, 17:16
So my thought was to play a Human or Variant Sorcerer with a sort of snake/voodoo vibe. His power source comes from being bitten as a child (9?) by magical serpent and that, in the fever dreams that followed, he learned of the hydras and knew them to be the source of the "attacking" creature and his inborn magic. After a few years of trying to convince his parents that they needed to move to Ehlonna's bounty, and their thinking (perhaps correctly) that he'd been driven mad by the venom of the creature that attacked him, he simply ran away to find his destiny in the shadow of the Hydras' power. He's of middling age now (30-40) and has kept a home in Ehlonna's Bounty despite the wanderlust and adventurousness that the serpentine influence has had on his personality, he tends to spend a quarter to half the year there and is always present for the placing of the Magma stone.

He certainly stands out in Ehlonna. In an area that is known to be so cold save the town itself, his Mulanese build and colouring would stand out on it's own, but as he came into his power, a fiery pattern raced across his body, leaving what almost looks like pale tattoos of serpent/snake/dragon scales across his skin that tend to glow when he uses powerful magic. He is not, however, seen as that much of an outsider, having been a resident for at least twenty years. My thought is that he had been accepted into the household of a local family, giving him deeper ties to the area, and when he is in residence, he gladly uses his abilities and knowledge to help the people of EB. Somewhat like a friendly woods witch, just one that lives in town and has a thing for snake imagery. He also venerates the Hydras, and while he may not be the foremost expert on them, he is very close to that level, and is known (even when he's in town for an extended period of time) to go up into the mountains to meditate.

He does worship a God. I am unsure of which yet as there are so many options (and also a lot of the ones that would seem thematically appropriate land either too good or too evil for them to be appropriate), however it is clear that he sees the Hydras, and the balance between their bounty and destructive power as a manifestation of that God.

His name is Joaquin (wah-KEEN) Ramas.

Raguel
May 7th, 2015, 19:30
Having had some time this morning, I went ahead and built my character in FG. I have him exported, and can send it to you, in whatever way is easiest.

Alain Bannen (I may be remembering the family name wrong) is the second son of a minor noble of the kingdom. His childhood was spent in the shadow of his older brother, heir to his father's titles. He would struggle to gain his father's attention, while praise was heaped upon the favored son. This changed when his father sent him into service of the king. As a squire, and now a knight, Alain has thrived, proving to be a competent swordsman. It was during his trial of knighthood that Alain found his faith. He had always worshiped the gods as a whole, however, when he laid hands upon the relic he had been sent to retrieve, he was struck with a vision of Heironeous. He returned a changed man, and the next day he replaced his heraldry with a black lightning bolt upon a red field. While, not a member of the clergy or church of Heironeous, he attempts to live up to their ideals of chivalry and valor.

Alain is 18 years old, and his youth shows in his actions and beliefs. He's torn between his place in nobility, and a belief that people should be judged by their actions. He has more use for a peasant who fights to defend their farm, than a noble who hides while their family is slaughtered. He does not lord his position over people, but will call upon it when necessary. He is also brash and overconfident. Quick to throw down the gauntlet when insulted.

I see him a bit like an Arthurian knight. Moral, but flawed. I also see his paladinhood being more the favor of the god for his actions and behavior, than his actions and behavior being shaped by his paladinhood.

adamaant
May 7th, 2015, 20:28
One issue I've had in other campaigns was when characters were so wildly different in alignment that it made role-playing very chaotic and sometimes frustrating. Are we going for a Neutral to Good, Neutral to Evil, or what in terms of as a Party. If your character is evil for instance, is he lawful enough not to attack an innocent thereby endangering the party because of retribution? Just something to think about.

Personally I would prefer mostly Neutral to Good party members.

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 20:33
got that covered adamaant have this on the first post :-)

Treebeard
May 7th, 2015, 20:40
So far i dont see to much of an issue with clashing. The closest will be Einherjar310's rogue, but as with most fantasy settings i feel there's honor among thieves that even goodly characters can respect :-)

adamaant
May 7th, 2015, 20:41
got that covered adamaant have this on the first post :-)

I'm sorry I missed that! Thanks!

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 16:16
Hello Guys,

Now that everyone working on there characters or already ahead and finished with them lets talk times and other logistical items.

First days -
From the looks of the availability Sundays and Mondays looks to be the best, anyone have a preference between these?

Video chat-

From a few converstaions it looks like Skype will work best. Anyone have an issue with this?

Thanks eveyone for being on top of things its makeing this setup very smooth : )

-Tree

Raguel
May 8th, 2015, 16:33
Sundays and Mondays both work for me. I lean slightly towards Monday, but not very heavily.

As far as video chat, Skype works fine for me.

adamaant
May 8th, 2015, 16:55
Skype works for me. What times Sundays or Mondays? I can do either. Early like 5pm or later?

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 16:57
If its Sunday i could swing around 5. For Mondays it would be in the evening like 7pm (Est)

Einherjar310
May 8th, 2015, 17:03
Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 17:13
Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me

Are Sunday Monday or Tuesdays not options for you Einherjar?

Einherjar310
May 8th, 2015, 17:30
Sundays and Tuesdays are a no go, Mondays would be hit or miss, unless early in the morning.

adamaant
May 8th, 2015, 17:35
Definitely can't do mornings

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 17:41
Sorry to hear that Einherjar.

unfortunately those times will not work. I work an 8 to 5pm Job on Mondays so early wouldn't work.

Thanks for your interest but i think Rowan Tarmikos will have to wait for another episode.

eazybreezy
May 8th, 2015, 20:46
Full license here along with a buddy who has demo (looking to get Full)...we are available for Tuesday evenings.

I have experience with PFRPG and older versions of D&D. He's pretty new. We're available on Sunday evenings as well, but would prefer Tuesdays.

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 21:14
Raguel and adamaant would Tuesday work for you?

Eazy -Thanks for your interest! If there's not a problem with Tuesday for the guys already signed up I will be more than happy to have you join the game :-)

Raguel
May 8th, 2015, 21:50
Tuesday works for me. However, I can't run as late on Tuesdays, what time were you thinking?

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 21:53
was just going to run for 4hours

so something like

7 to 11pm or 6 to 10pm

Raguel
May 8th, 2015, 21:57
I just remembered, my wife works on Tuesday evenings, which means at 7:30 I'll have to put my son to bed, and if he needs anything, my wife won't be around to handle it. So long as you guys don't mind the distraction, that works for me.

Treebeard
May 8th, 2015, 23:02
yeah np :-)

So ez you and your friend are more than welcome to fill the (4th)open and 5th spot. please have him post on the forums so we can hash out details.

adamaant
May 9th, 2015, 13:49
Raguel and adamaant would Tuesday work for you?

Eazy -Thanks for your interest! If there's not a problem with Tuesday for the guys already signed up I will be more than happy to have you join the game :-)

Sure, Tuesday is good.

Treebeard
May 9th, 2015, 15:57
Ok guys!

i will offically add Eazybreezy if/when he and his friend respond So as it stands

Players will be:
ClandestineOni
adamaant
Raguel

We will use Skype for voice and video

If Eazyjoins we will run Tuesday 6 to 10pm

If he doesn't we will run Monday 6 to 10pm( To accommodate Raguel)

Raguel
May 9th, 2015, 16:04
Sounds good!

Treebeard
May 9th, 2015, 23:08
Oni - any comment on the time?

ClandestineOni
May 9th, 2015, 23:51
Either timeframe certainly works for me.

adamaant
May 10th, 2015, 14:03
Either for me too. Add me to Skype, adamch29. What will be the first/introduction session?

eazybreezy
May 10th, 2015, 14:35
Tuesdays from 6 to 10 work. I'll have him post today

hydroburger
May 10th, 2015, 14:50
Hey all, breezy's friend here, sorry for arriving late to the party. I'm definitely in for Tuesday evenings. I'm running around today, but I will definitely look through the overview and all the posts later today. My Skype is Hydroburger so feel free to add me there as well.

Treebeard
May 10th, 2015, 20:57
Welcome Hydro and EZ i have added you to the roster

How about we do an into on the 19th at 6pm EST. Give everyone a chance to say hi and check out there setups and talk characters. wont take long :-)

Please let me know if this works for you :-)

ClandestineOni
May 11th, 2015, 00:45
Works for me. And I am Clandestine_Oni on ye Skype Machina.

Treebeard
May 11th, 2015, 00:51
I believe I have Skype requests out to everyone but EZ.

Raguel
May 11th, 2015, 13:53
I'll be there. I sent Skype requests to everyone except EZ as well.

adamaant
May 11th, 2015, 15:50
Welcome Hydro and EZ i have added you to the roster

How about we do an into on the 19th at 6pm EST. Give everyone a chance to say hi and check out there setups and talk characters. wont take long :-)

Please let me know if this works for you :-)

Awesome. Sounds good.

Treebeard
May 12th, 2015, 15:57
if anyone has prebuilt a character and wants me to import to the campaign send me the XML file to [email protected]

Raguel
May 13th, 2015, 21:18
Bad news. I got called in to run an anti-piracy team on Tuesday the 19th. It's rare that it happens but that's why I had a slight preference away from Tuesday's.

Treebeard
May 13th, 2015, 21:45
np raguel this intro is not required for the game. will you be good for the other days? maybe me and you can meet up the night before for any final questions?

Raguel
May 13th, 2015, 21:49
I'll be good for the games and am available the night before to meet up and chat. Out of curiosity, since I won't be there, Hydro and EZ do you two know what you're going to be playing?

Treebeard
May 15th, 2015, 00:40
any comment EZ and Hydro?

Treebeard
May 15th, 2015, 13:56
Hello EZ and Hydro,

Please note this is the time table:

Please get back to me with your characters class race and general idea selected by the end of the day Sunday. As this will just be three games we need to be ready so we cant be sorting any of this stuff out last min. I will assume you are no longer interested if I do not have responses by then.

Please let me know if there are any questions

-Tree

Treebeard
May 18th, 2015, 13:55
Hello Raguel ! how about tonight at 7pm EST for our into?

EZ and Hydro. I have not had any contact from you so I'm removing you from the roster for now. If you wist to be re-added please be ready with character concepts

Raguel
May 18th, 2015, 16:43
Works for me. If we are dropping EZ and Hydro, are we going back to Mondays, for the time being?

Treebeard
May 18th, 2015, 16:50
Yes we can do that. We will pencil in Monday.

We will be firm on the days come the 22nd see you at 7 :-)

Treebeard
May 19th, 2015, 00:15
Thanks Raguel! was nice to meet you!

ClandestineOni and adamaant how does 6pm tomorrow sound for a meet up. Just a few min to say hi and check setups?

Treebeard
May 19th, 2015, 02:17
opps sorry meant 6pm as just a reminder.

adamaant
May 19th, 2015, 15:36
opps sorry meant 6pm as just a reminder.

I thought it was Tuesday (Today). Did you have a meeting last night? Sorry I missed it if so. I wasn't able to check the thread yesterday.

adamaant
May 19th, 2015, 15:38
Thanks Raguel! was nice to meet you!

ClandestineOni and adamaant how does 6pm tomorrow sound for a meet up. Just a few min to say hi and check setups?

I'm free tonight at 6pm EST. Are you going to send out a skype message to start things off?

Treebeard
May 19th, 2015, 16:29
i will call you and Oni at 6pm : ) see you then

Treebeard
May 20th, 2015, 00:23
The stage is set for Monday May 25th. 6pm EST.

See you then.

ClandestineOni
May 20th, 2015, 00:25
And much shall be our rejoicing when the day is saved by our fine crew.

Raguel
May 20th, 2015, 01:28
Excellent! Let me know about the FG primer we talked about for Sunday or whenever. As long as it's after 2pm, I'll be there.

Treebeard
May 22nd, 2015, 19:09
Standby Raguel, i still plan to do something this Sunday just trying to find out when!

Treebeard
May 24th, 2015, 14:17
Hey Guys. I will be on for about an hour at 4pm(EST) today if anyone wants to go though some FG or 5e Stuff : )

If your interested mark below and i will call you on skype at 4PM.

Raguel
May 24th, 2015, 14:22
I'll be there. I have my desktop back up and running with a new install of windows, so it will be good to test if everything is working too.

Treebeard
May 25th, 2015, 15:01
Adventure begins tonight!

See you all then. I will bring up the server at 530 if anyone wants early access to do any last min setup. If so i will add you to the Skype call as i see you enter.

Otherwise i will call the group at 6.

Treebeard
May 26th, 2015, 02:52
Day one finished!

Willam sees battle for the first time and makes sure to bring everything he has to bare in his first encounter. A young Alain takes to his first real command well and so far has safely lead his charges deep into what he and the older sage Joaquin suspect maybe a larger plot than a missing stone.

See you guys next week!

adamaant
May 26th, 2015, 18:31
Day one finished!

Willam sees battle for the first time and makes sure to bring everything he has to bare in his first encounter. A young Alain takes to his first real command well and so far has safely lead his charges deep into what he and the older sage Joaquin suspect maybe a larger plot than a missing stone.

See you guys next week!

Was great fun! See you next week.

Raguel
May 26th, 2015, 19:29
Had a great time. Looking forward to the next session.

Treebeard
May 27th, 2015, 13:10
So it looks like Sunday maybe a problem for a re-schedule day.

Is Tuesday Next week an issue for you Raguel?

Raguel
May 27th, 2015, 14:12
Yeah, I have an anti-piracy gig next Tuesday.

MattL
May 27th, 2015, 19:09
If you still looking for players I'm interested.

Raguel
May 27th, 2015, 19:16
There's a chance that Tuesday may clear up for me. I'm trying to cover my shift for it, for another reason. This will just be a happy side effect.

adamaant
May 27th, 2015, 19:34
I'm good with Tuesday.

Raguel
May 27th, 2015, 19:54
I just got the word. Tuesday is clear for me.

Treebeard
May 28th, 2015, 01:53
Hello Guys,

As of right now Tuesday at 6pmEST is a go. I'm just waiting for the ever late green wizard to make in concrete.

Thanks for your interest Matt but the game is full. Keep an eye out for episode two where i will be taking on all new players

Treebeard
May 28th, 2015, 14:18
Tuesday is official. See you all then for day two.

Raguel
May 31st, 2015, 19:36
Good news! My computer is back up and running, and I have a new 1080p webcam. I'll no longer be playing from the depths of the Yellow Submarine.

NDDracula
May 31st, 2015, 21:27
Hey, if you need a third i would love to join, I am new to FG, I have purchased the full license and all DnD content.

Treebeard
June 2nd, 2015, 13:16
Hello ND.

Thanks for your interest but we have our three :-) keep an eye out for the 2nd part as i plan to use new people each chapter

adamaant
June 3rd, 2015, 13:11
RIP Willam. He yearned for adventure but got squashed by an Earth Elemental on day 2....So tragic.

Raguel
June 3rd, 2015, 19:17
I realized that I should have cast compelled duel on the elemental, after the fact. Would have given it disadvantage if it attacked anyone but me. Who knows, maybe the worst guards ever will resurrect you

Raguel
June 3rd, 2015, 19:20
As a side note, this is the extension I was talking about:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23566-5E-Player-Effect-Removal-Extension

adamaant
June 3rd, 2015, 19:35
I realized that I should have cast compelled duel on the elemental, after the fact. Would have given it disadvantage if it attacked anyone but me. Who knows, maybe the worst guards ever will resurrect you
Willam got overwhelmed and lost his courage as well as his footing. Alas, he may deserve what he got....

adamaant
June 3rd, 2015, 19:37

Seriously, those guys were bad. Only good for throwing on Earth Elementals. Good thing he couldn't resist "human body falling on him" damage.

Raguel
June 3rd, 2015, 20:11
I can't believe they never saw me. It reminded me of this, at 8:30:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16zkms_benny-hill-the-b-team-1601-couchtripper_fun

Also, man damage is super effective vs. earth elementals.

adamaant
June 3rd, 2015, 21:59
I can't believe they never saw me. It reminded me of this, at 8:30:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16zkms_benny-hill-the-b-team-1601-couchtripper_fun

Also, man damage is super effective vs. earth elementals.

I was busy contemplating my recent death.

Treebeard
June 8th, 2015, 13:30
No one can resist man damage!

The orb is secured, but for how long. Can the young paladin and the wise wizard smuggle it out of the camp in time to return it to Ehlonna's Bounty. Was Willam's death in vein?

I hope everyone ready for the exciting conclusion tonight!