PDA

View Full Version : (LFP) D&D 4E Forgotten Realms Campaign

Morgentaler
May 4th, 2015, 16:13
FG License: Full
Game System: D&D 4E

Tim:e Zone: US EAST (GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Available Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday Evenings after 7:00 PM
If new game, planned start date: Next Week?
Planned Frequency: If all goes well bi weekly to keep it regular can also do weekly depending on players.
Term: Long term.
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Dolby Axon
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 Looking for Roleplayers, (What would you're character do? vs min max metagaming :( )
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: Core Races & Classes
Details of your scenario: I am new to Fantasy Grounds, though I've had some amount of experience as a player in pen and paper games. With a bit as DM when schedules with groups permitted it. I wish to take you on a tale of fantasy filled with intrigue, monsters & loot threw out the Forgotten Realms. (It's a Universe I am familiar with and comfortable to make my own). While it may be home to Elminster, or that dark elf everyone keeps talking about...Drizzit? It will become you're home and perhaps people will be reading about you someday.

As I mentioned above I am a somewhat new DM (good story teller none the less, familiar with the rules as well). I am also new to Fantasy Grounds. So bare with me as I learn how to use this tool.

As for you the player, I am open to those new and old, (we are in this together) old and young. All I ask if for a bit of commitment if you wish to join me and others please make the time to enjoy this wonderful game.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1412 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1412)
-Morgentaler

Morgentaler
May 4th, 2015, 22:20
Got 2 player's so far.
Hurry up. Spots filling up fast.

Update on time and day as well. Seems like the consensus so far is Tuesday evenings.

Players
-Chandoran
-fswa