PDA

View Full Version : Level up, Drop down hit point menu.

Draca
May 4th, 2015, 08:30
Was curios if anyone else thought that an option that would prompt a drop down menu when you drag and drop your level up class on your character sheet
That would give you the option to either ...
Roll Hit Points. or Take average.

Instead of it automatically rolling for you.

Its such a pain to drag the class onto the sheet and then have to re adjust your hp every time you level up.

I have already posted the idea on idea informer.
https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=94247

If there is already an option for this , i humbly apologize , because i absolutely failed to find it. If not , and you feel it would be useful as well. Please upvote =)

Draca
May 5th, 2015, 23:14
One Vote so far!

Get those mouse clickers ready for the next big thing in FG! Well maybe not big , but ... =)

Thegroo
May 6th, 2015, 00:22
and one from me

Nylanfs
May 6th, 2015, 00:37
Isn't this a field that you can use the mousewheel on?

Draca
May 6th, 2015, 04:48
When you drop from the players handbook , wel when i drop from my own players handbook , a level of whatever , it automatically add all associated abilities , and add the hp roll as well.

Since taking the average hp is an option , seems like this would make a good place to put a drop down menu so you can choose what HP option you will use.

Draca
May 7th, 2015, 15:15
The vote count now rises to 4!

Several hundred more and were in the running!

Baron28
May 7th, 2015, 21:44
I voted.

JohnD
May 8th, 2015, 00:08
So did I. 146th place!

Draca
May 8th, 2015, 04:25
Spread the word , tell your friends , make your girlfriend start playing 5e so she can vote!

Hehe , thanks for the votes , itll get some attention if we attract enough interest!

Draca
May 10th, 2015, 11:46
15 votes for it , If you havent been to idea informer yet , you should.
There are alot of good things being considered on there and your vote could be the difference in one of them coming to fruition.
Something you didnt even think about and will really enjoy.
Heres the link to the general site.
https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/