PDA

View Full Version : B19: Tower of Screaming Sands

Melvin the Barbarian
April 30th, 2015, 18:03
Last night I purchased B19: Tower of Screaming Sands via Paypal. I followed the instructions to install, but I can't seem to find the content in the interface. I expected it to show up under Library/modules but it's not there. Is there something I need to do beyond what it says in the instructions?

Trenloe
April 30th, 2015, 18:53
Was your order fully approved? Go to the store page and click "order history" in the top right of the page - do you see your order there?

If so, make sure your FG website user name and password are entered in the "Fantasy Grounds Store Purchases" section of the main FG settings window (accessed from the FG start page). Even if you've done this before, enter them again and run an update.

Then load up a PFRPG campaign, go to the library and the module activation screen and look for a module called AaW B19: Tower of Screaming Sands.

Melvin the Barbarian
April 30th, 2015, 20:23
Was your order fully approved? Go to the store page and click "order history" in the top right of the page - do you see your order there?

Done. Order approved.

If so, make sure your FG website user name and password are entered in the "Fantasy Grounds Store Purchases" section of the main FG settings window (accessed from the FG start page). Even if you've done this before, enter them again and run an update.

The 'settings' application shows a module AAWB19FG2 entry. After entering my name and password, I click ok. The settings screen closes, leaving the update box. I click on update. It appears to update with no errors.

Then load up a PFRPG campaign, go to the library and the module activation screen and look for a module called AaW B19: Tower of Screaming Sands.

I'm guessing that PFRPG is for Pathfinder. I don't have the Pathfinder rules set, but the description for the module states :

"Requires: A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license and the included Pathfinder ruleset."

I have an ultimate license. I took from the description that the Pathfinder ruleset was included with the module. Don't see that either.

Nylanfs
April 30th, 2015, 20:28
When you start a campaign you have to select the Pathfinder game system. It's included with all versions of FG.

Melvin the Barbarian
April 30th, 2015, 21:34
When you start a campaign you have to select the Pathfinder game system. It's included with all versions of FG.

Thanks, Paul. I see that now. Is there an easy way to migrate existing characters from a 3.5 campaign, or alternately, to import this module into my 3.5 game?