PDA

View Full Version : DDEX2-5 Flames of Kythorn - Thursday May 7th 2015

Talen
April 29th, 2015, 22:20
Looking to run a 5 hour session of the AL adventure, Flames of Kythorn. Game to be run on Thursday May 7th from 7pm to 12am ET. Calendar Entry HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1408). Please either pm me with your Fantasy Grounds character file, pdf or preference for a pregen character. New players welcome. Server address in the calendar and the FG TeamSpeak Server will be used. Game to be streamed at www.twitch.tv/talwynor (https://www.twitch.tv/talwynor). Post any questions about the game here.

Please register in both the calendar and by posting here to reserve a spot. I will open the game to alternates if I do not receive your pc by Tuesday.

Flames of Kythorn

During a summer drought, Mulmaster is threatened by a series of arson attacks. As the populace riots, accusations fly blaming Thayans, residents of the ghettos, rowdy sailors, the refugees from Phlan and dozens of others. Can you solve the mystery before the city burns? An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

Tad
April 29th, 2015, 22:26
I'm game, thanks for the heads-up Talen!

Dekorume
April 30th, 2015, 04:17
Sounds like more AL fun with Talen...count me in.

mightymax474
April 30th, 2015, 04:54
Sounds good. I really enjoyed the last game you ran for us Talen. Count me in

Noelle
April 30th, 2015, 05:30
Count me in ill play a monk

Sword of Cyric
April 30th, 2015, 07:46
I'd like to join.

I'll have a FG character and I'll send it when I am back from work (app. 9 hours)

Talen
April 30th, 2015, 11:31
Looks like we have a full table at the moment. I'll continue to accept alternates in case I don't receive all 7 pcs by Tuesday. At the moment, the roster list is:

Tad
Dekorume
Mightymax474
Noelle
Art Wendorf
Warwon
Derrick

Alternates:

Nex_addo
Dante411

Nex_addo
April 30th, 2015, 20:42
Aww man that sucks. I would have loved to have jumped into your game again.

If you find you do have space leave it open for me please.

Art Wendorf
April 30th, 2015, 21:23
Looking forward to this session. I threw together a rogue, tacked on my DCI# and I'm rip roaring and ready to go!

Sword of Cyric
April 30th, 2015, 23:20
Ups, sorry. Feeling pretty stupid right now, only quickly glanced at this thread and was thinking the game would be today. Unfortunately I could have only joined today due to a bank holiday in Germany tomorrow. No chance to make this time with a working day ahead. So my spot is free again.

Talen
May 1st, 2015, 00:16
Aww man that sucks. I would have loved to have jumped into your game again.

If you find you do have space leave it open for me please.

Next, I'll send you an email if we don't get the character sheets by Tuesday.

Looking forward to this session. I threw together a rogue, tacked on my DCI# and I'm rip roaring and ready to go!

Hi Art (like your tag line). Send me your sheet when you have a chance.

Art Wendorf
May 1st, 2015, 01:31
Hi Art (like your tag line).Thanks!
Send me your sheet when you have a chance.I will admit that I don't know how to do that. I've exported it as an xml, but.... ? I pmed you my actual secondary email address.

arksorn
May 1st, 2015, 04:04
Please add me to the list. Thank you!

uberretarded
May 1st, 2015, 04:37
Please add me as an alternate.

Talen
May 1st, 2015, 06:39
Updated Roster List

Tad (Received Riderack PC)
Dekorume (received Dacascos PC)
Mightymax474 (received Maximus PC)
Noelle
Art Wendorf
Warwon
Derrick (received Meddoks PC)

Alternates:

Nex_addo (received Layla PC)
Dante411
aksorn (received PC Dinmort)
uber
builtforspeed

If your PC is in red, I have not yet received your PC.

builtforspeed6315
May 1st, 2015, 07:04
Looking to run a 5 hour session of the AL adventure, Flames of Kythorn. Game to be run on Thursday May 7th from 7pm to 12am ET. Calendar Entry HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1408). Please either pm me with your Fantasy Grounds character file, pdf or preference for a pregen character. New players welcome. Server address in the calendar and the FG TeamSpeak Server will be used. Game to be streamed at www.twitch.tv/talwynor (https://www.twitch.tv/talwynor). Post any questions about the game here.

Please register in both the calendar and by posting here to reserve a spot. I will open the game to alternates if I do not receive your pc by Tuesday.

Flames of Kythorn

During a summer drought, Mulmaster is threatened by a series of arson attacks. As the populace riots, accusations fly blaming Thayans, residents of the ghettos, rowdy sailors, the refugees from Phlan and dozens of others. Can you solve the mystery before the city burns? An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

Plz add me as alt

Nex_addo
May 1st, 2015, 07:32
Okay Thanks Talen. Would love to play.

Talen
May 3rd, 2015, 13:53
Character Update:

Updated Roster List

Noelle
Art Wendorf (Received Zed Kylan PC)
Warwon

Alternates:

Dante411
uber
builtforspeed
Blfsh3

If your PC is in red, I have not yet received your PC.

Quinn
May 4th, 2015, 21:19
I'm brand new though I've been playing D&D since Blue Box. I've been away for a while because of, well, life but have been looking to get back in. Finding a face game has proven difficult and this kind of thing wasn't available when last I played, so I'm excited and looking forward to finding a game to get into to learn FG. I'm often a GM as I love to tell to tell stories and have a world I've been developing for twenty years. So, that's me. Definitely would like to get in on the 7th.

arksorn
May 4th, 2015, 23:55
I am going to drop out, everyone can move up a spot :-)
Arksorn, playing Dinmort.

Talen
May 5th, 2015, 00:42
Quinn, Welcome and we'd love to have you! Unfortunately, we have a full table for the Thursday game at the moment, but Ill add you to the list of alternates if a slot opens up. Watch the Game Announcements thread for new game announcements - David just announced one today.
Arksorn - thanks for the heads up. Everyone else, that impacts the alternates but not the current table.

Talen
May 6th, 2015, 02:51
Just a reminder that today is the last day to send me your character if you haven't already. If you have any questions or need help, just let me know.

Talen
May 6th, 2015, 12:31
Here's the final table list for tomorrow of players I have received pc's for. If you have not sent me a character and are still interest in possibly playing as an alternate, please send me your sheet.

Art Wendorf (Received Zed Kylan PC)

I have the server up a day early (now) for people to test their connections and player sheets.

Talen
May 7th, 2015, 12:46
Server is officially up for people to log in and test their characters. Game start is 7pm EST.

Talen
May 8th, 2015, 00:01
Game is starting now

Art Wendorf
May 8th, 2015, 05:24
That was a lot of fun, Talen. Thank you so much for running it for us.