PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Player needed for Castles & Crusades Campaign

taoistpunk
April 29th, 2015, 18:55
When: Sunday evenings 7:30pm EST to 10pm EST (we play unless we are missing too many players...we are all grown-up players (most of us over 40) and sometimes real life gets in the way). I supplement FG play with email roleplaying as well to help move the story forward and keep everyone interested and invested in the game.

Who we are looking for: Being new to FG isn't much of an issue. We do prefer that you have some tabletop experience. The current players/GM have all been gaming a very, very long time...some might say too long. If you are politically correct, are very sensitive to colorful language, or are in any way easily offended, you might not fit in. We play seriously and stay in-game and on point most of the time.

What's the Game about?: The setting is Homebrew (The world of Thayrun). It's a cross between typical DnD settings and WFRP. In order to add some color, and some plot, I've crossbred these game settings into something I hope is fun, a bit dark, and often confusing...when you have players who have alot of experience, it's tough to surprise them with new and interesting things (Monsters, magic, etc). The current party consists of Fighters and a cleric (they could really use a mage who has a clue...). I'm flexible with Character creation so long as the caharcter doesn't cause imbalance.

Combat to Roleplay ratio is about 40:60. I think that the story should be complimented by the action, and not vice versa.

For more info PM me.

I have a calendar listing here : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1407

Mr. Phoenix
May 3rd, 2015, 13:57
I would love to join your game if you still have slots available.

jshauber
May 4th, 2015, 15:58
Taoistpunk!!!!

Good to see you are back!!! Hope life has settled down a bit for you. Would love to game again, but have a regular Sunday C&C group that came together from some of us leftovers when your last campaign got side tracked.

Good luck getting it back going and glad to have you back!

taoistpunk
May 4th, 2015, 20:18
Hey Man!!

Yes..back at it finally. Things have settled down and a few of the guys are back on Thayrun..Hacking away! I'm glad you guys managed to pull something together. I wasn't happy about killing the game, but life became far more difficult and complex than I care to discuss here, and so a hiatus was in order.

Say hello to the gang for me!

taoistpunk
May 4th, 2015, 22:02
currently full up. thanks for reading...if another slot opens I will post again right here!