PDA

View Full Version : FFG: Deathwatch Ruleset

ShotGun Jolly
April 29th, 2015, 12:35
Please to announce there the revised and updated Deathwatch rule set V4.01 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRnUpp6WqJtSy1DQ0ZVWGhsSHc/view?usp=sharing)

and its 30* flame template extension (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRnUpp6WqJtanRxMmgwT2FpZm8/view?usp=sharing)

Regards

dulux-oz
April 30th, 2015, 06:46
Here ya go SJ, a nice, single Extension with all the unnecessary code removed, as requested.

Cheers

Blue Haven
May 5th, 2015, 18:55
Did i already told you...AWESOME!!! lolol
Thank you :)

ShotGun Jolly
May 7th, 2015, 00:03
Thanks Blue! Im working on video tutorials for it. They may be up by the 15th. But if you got questions, just ask.

And thank you Dulux! The extension works like a charm. Like all the other code you do! Thanks again!

Blue Haven
May 15th, 2015, 15:43
Ok if i find any bugs or problems i will tell you :)
Thank you so much for all this work :)

Morbid-Don
July 14th, 2015, 16:19
Maybe one day an Updated Dark Heresy - 2nd Edition Rules Set...

dulux-oz
July 15th, 2015, 02:06
While I am currently under commission to do this for another Ruleset, I'll warn you that paying for this type of thing is fraught with danger do to the often times complicated Copyright Issues, which become way more complicated as soon as $$$ starts changing hands.

Having said that, often Ruleset Development is a labor of love, so to get a professional quality product that someone isn't doing for themselves anyway means you need to pay professional quality rates - most hobbyists won't/aren't willing to pay these rates, and so instead of a professional product you end up with what can most generously be termed "no good". The individual currently engaging my services knows all about these, having experienced the down-side of these types of things already.

So, in short, good luck in achieving this, but realistically I wouldn't hold my breath - this type of thing gets asked in various threads from time to time and the results are normally the same: nothing.

On the other-hand, if you are genuinely willing to talk then drop me a PM - but I'd check out my Linked-In Profile (from my sig) first so to realize what you're in for :)

Cheers

Morbid-Don
July 31st, 2015, 16:13
Where can I donate for a DH2 + RT rulesets from ShotGun Jolly? I'm not a scared LOL

DaveFY
April 7th, 2016, 10:08
Hey there,

I am a GM for a Deathwatch campaign and I have run into a couple, small issues; though ones I can find a way to get around if necessary.

My party is headed into a dangerous situation and, assuming they stay their course, will probably run into a Bloodthirster. So I naturally started stating the one from "Mark of the Xenos" out and found that the Wounds section only lets me go to 100 max, and it's Wounds are 192. Is there a fix or way to increase this cap to a higher value?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe94y0awu1sh086/Bloodthirster_Wounds.png?dl=0

And while we are talking about number caps, ammunition clips cap out at 50 while some weapons go to 60. It's even worse for my Devestator player because of his Backpack Ammo Supply which increases that clip capacity to 250.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/irr3ivc7qbeken2/Devestator_Ammo.png?dl=0

Again, I can work around these issues if need be but if there is a way to make it automated, I would love to hear about it.

damned
April 9th, 2016, 01:43
Welcome DaveFY. They prolly can be fixed quite easily. Shotgun has a strange schedule which sees him disappear for a few weeks at a time. He'll be back.

DaveFY
April 9th, 2016, 02:55
Don't we all. I will eagerly await his return.

Oh I guess this would be a good time to also add Psy Powers to the list. (I know, I'm needy :P) They way they are set up (PC and NPC sheets) is outdated using Dark Heresy 1e's format, which was changed by Rogue Trader and used far more stably of the other 5 games. Had I the necessary proficiency in such things, I'd edit it myself if I could.

Marcelo_Borges
April 10th, 2016, 15:08
there is no modules in this ruleset? i mean, enemies, rules, weapons, equipments, etc...

DaveFY
April 10th, 2016, 16:39
there is no modules in this ruleset? i mean, enemies, rules, weapons, equipments, etc...

I'm pretty sure that would violate copyright laws.

Marcelo_Borges
April 10th, 2016, 17:25
True.... sorry...

antaskidayo
February 9th, 2017, 18:05

cant load ruleset

Blue Haven
February 10th, 2017, 16:44
I guess since the updates from FG this ruleset needs some changes or you´re using a older version of it :)

antaskidayo
February 10th, 2017, 18:06
im updated v3.2.3 ULTIMATE

Blue Haven
February 10th, 2017, 21:13
What i was saying is that the ruleset need some updates so it can work with the new version of FG :)

damned
February 10th, 2017, 22:44
I think Shotgun Jolly has moved some of these games over to running on MoreCore. I know we put a BlackCrusade roller into the last MoreCore update.

antaskidayo
February 11th, 2017, 18:24
downloaded the ruleset for black crusade and it doesnt work as well

damned
February 11th, 2017, 23:42
downloaded the ruleset for black crusade and it doesnt work as well

You might want to ping Shotgun Jolly and see if he is working on updates or if you can assist him doing the updates.

ShotGun Jolly
February 16th, 2017, 08:02
Hey!

Yeah I am doing a whole new reboot of those games. I am using MoreCore as the base rule set and im making a flavor specific extension for Black Crusade, Only War and Deathwatch. Black Crusade is almost finished. Would've been done weeks ago, but I have been playing Conan 2d20 a heck of a lot! ;)

Blue Haven
February 16th, 2017, 22:27
Rogue Trader not...? :P