PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society at FG Con VI

Trenloe
April 27th, 2015, 20:37
Hi folks,

Now that the reporting has been finalised, I'd like to offer thanks to all of the PFS GMs and players who made this last FG Con a great success in general, and for PFS too!

We ran 18 sessions, which is the same number as FG Con V. 15 is the minimum we need for Paizo support, so this is a good number of games. :)

We had 10 different GMs, who ran the following number of games:

HoloGnome - 4
lachancery, Xazil, LordKavos, cmdisc, RobG - 2
Snowrivver, Hawkwind, Blackfoot, Skellan - 1

The provisional faction prestige table is as follows:

The Exchange - 51
Silver Crusade - 48
Grand Lodge - 44
Dark Archive - 20
Liberty's Edge - 19
Scarab Sages - 10
Sovereign Court - 4

This is based off the faction assigned to the PC record on Paizo.com - not the faction reported by the player for their chronicle sheet. There were some discrepancies, so this might change if I get requests to change incorrect faction reporting.

I'll be reaching out to players who won the player boon roll-off over the next week.

Standby for info regarding Paizo prize PDF support.

Trenloe
April 27th, 2015, 20:39
For those who are interested, the faction table for FG Con V is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22347-FG-Con-V-Pathfinder-Society&p=189916&viewfull=1#post189916

Trenloe
April 27th, 2015, 21:51
97 players this time (total number of players across all sessions - these are not unique people), as opposed to 87 for FG Con V.

Paizo have given us 6 product PDFs. I'll let FG decide the winners... /die 1d115

HoloGnome
May 1st, 2015, 15:44
Interesting stats. The CON was lots of fun! ...and where's the love for Sovereign Court and Scarab Sages? :confused: :D I just created a Scarab Sages Ifrit and I guess I'll help out the underdogs by doing a Sovereign Court character next. ;)