PDA

View Full Version : Cleanse the Empire. (DnD 4e, homebrew)

Thefallenflame
April 26th, 2015, 21:12
Do you want to join a group of adventureres traveling through the the elder scrolls universe?
Do you want to aquire fame and fortune from dangerous and epic quests?
Do you want to free a world enslaved by a gruesome tyrant?

Well if you do you have come to the right place. I am looking for 2-3 more players to join this Elder Scrolls inspired campaign.

This campaign contains a fair amount of homebrew and isint 100% true to the Elder Scrolls lore even though i have done my best to do so.

What to do if you want to join:
Choose one of the playable races from The Elder Scrolls series. (Warning: Racial modifiers, powers and so on will be given when you have made you have chosen your race.)
Write an email or private message to me to get your Raciel modifiers, powers and so on. (I check atleast 5 times per week)
Choose a class from the DnD 4e universe.
Write a backstory that ends in you joining a group of new adventureres. (with no specifics of who and what is in said group)

We will play Sundays at 20:00 gmt +1

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1398

damned
April 27th, 2015, 12:35
Hey Thefallenflame if you have time to look thru the last couple of days posts in this forum there have been at least 2 players LFG for 4e.

Uncle Bupkis
April 28th, 2015, 19:11
I definitely would be interested. So for the initial message you want our class and race choices?

Thefallenflame
April 28th, 2015, 21:43
The very first message should just hold your race so i can send you the races home brewed modifiers and so on. I would advice you to wait until you have gotton that to choose your class so you have the best chance to get a highly compatible class