PDA

View Full Version : Max HP keeps getting set to 0 for Phandelver pregen characters

rballard
April 25th, 2015, 22:39
I've created a party with a bunch of the pregen characters from the D&D 5th Phandelver module, as well as a character that I created myself. The HP works fine for the character I created myself, but all the pregen characters came with max HP set to 0. I've manually set the Max HP to the correct value (Using the "Max" field of the Main page of the character sheet), but every time I exit the game and relaunch it, all their max HPs get set back to 0. Other modifications I make stick; it's just the max HP that keeps getting reset.

How can I fix this?

ddavison
April 25th, 2015, 23:09
There is currently a bug with the pre-gen characters for that module. Click on the Class & Level magnifying glass on that character and delete the class listed there. Then, drag that same class over from the D&D Basic Rules - Player or from the appropriate class pack or PHB Deluxe module and it will properly pick up the HD and set the max hit die with the CON bonus added in.

rballard
April 25th, 2015, 23:23
I just tried that and it didn't fix the issue. Deleting the class and re-adding it did set the HP correctly, but after exiting and re-launching Fantasy Grounds their max HP is set back to 0 again.

ddavison
April 26th, 2015, 00:18
Thanks for pointing that out. I can reproduce it on my end as well. Moon_Wizard is currently investigating the issue.

Moon Wizard
April 26th, 2015, 00:18
I've got this on my short list to investigate. 5E module and ruleset patches are being looked at now that we've pushed the DLC download patch.

Cheers,
JPG