PDA

View Full Version : lvl 3 Rogue LF 5E D&D

Renatus
April 24th, 2015, 23:43
Hello, I am new to fantasy grounds, not new to 5E.

I currently seek a DM to accept a lvl 3 Rogue into their midst. This character is adventurer's league legal, he has participated in sanctioned games at one of my local conventions, and even has an attuned wonderous item (complete with official certificate).. While he is not my only the other character is tied up in another long term game... But thats only once a week, and I want more. I personally hail from the Central -6 timezone, from the land known as Wisconsin.... birthplace of dungeons and dragons, and resting place of Gygax.

and yes I know to check new posts, but I have a very specific level of game I'm looking for so I figure it could be easier to just put my info out there and see if there are any DMs currently willing to have me, since from what I have read, alot of DMs want me to start off at lvl 1. I will of course keep an eye out myself... I do hope this is ok

Renatus
April 28th, 2015, 23:43
*sigh* I get the feeling I'm not going to get to play this character again for a long time

JohnD
April 28th, 2015, 23:49
There are AL games here as well.

Most DMs want you to start on an even level with the other players.

VenomousFiligree
April 29th, 2015, 08:57
What timezone are you? There's AL games coming up that you could likely join.

Renatus
April 29th, 2015, 16:25
Central Timezone... and John I realize that which is why I post this here, because every game I've seen are either lower or higher than my character in level... Which kind of leaves my character stuck, because if every game is either lower or higher in level.... how am I supposed to get the levels needed in order to reach the higher levels? I'm stuck in the D&D doldrums. :P

JohnD
April 29th, 2015, 20:36
Find an ongoing long term game and stick with it. Not everyone uses the same rules for character creation, so AL compliance doesn't really mean anything unless you are playing an AL game.