PDA

View Full Version : Group LF GM/Mini Encounter

xphacter
April 24th, 2015, 15:02
Hello!

A group of friends of mine are very interested in learning more about Fantasy Grounds and trying out a D&D or Pathfinder mini encounter. Something we can do in one night and assess if its something we want to pursue. We are all tabletop gamers and have yet to play a role playing game campaign. The closest we have got is Pathfinder Card Game and D&D Board games. I have the Ultimate Edition and my friends have the Free edition. We generally get together on weekends to play tabletop games and on wednesday nights we webchat to discuss board games, we even have our own friends tabletop board game facebook group and we play some interesting games on there with a leaderboard and such.

damned
April 24th, 2015, 23:02
Welcome xphacter - make sure you use the New Posts link and apply directly to games.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post
You and your friends some like you would very much enjoy role playing games. Similar in many ways to boardgames but so much more scope to turn it into your own story.