PDA

View Full Version : "Lost Mines of Phandelver" - Map Problem

Jorgevorg
April 23rd, 2015, 17:15
Hello everyone,

Not being entirely happy with included map images in the official WoTC "Lost Mines of Phandelver" campaign, I opted to find and add my own. I've added the map to the relevant folder and set up my encounters on the new map without an issue. However, when I tried to link it to the appropriate Adventure Chapters, I encountered an odd bug -- though I can drag and drop the Map from the Images bin into the Adventure Chapter Entry and it appears to be properly saved, when I close and re-open the "Fantasy Grounds" client, clicking on the preset link results in a window containing a grey background pop up instead of the custom-added battle map. This behavior does not repeat for any other types of images or tokens. Only the encounter maps are affected.

Have you encountered this problem and, perhaps, found a solution? All your help is highly appreciated!

Moon Wizard
April 24th, 2015, 21:49
I'm currently looking into an issue where links from main campaign data can not be placed into module records. (I.e. Such as image links into story entries).

I'm looking to queue up something for the release following after v3.0.13.

Regards,
JPG

alfarobl
April 24th, 2015, 22:14
I found that jpeg quality of the maps is not top quality... really pixelated. It is nice that it fits perfect with the grid but you can add your own maps with much better quality. Pity to find that free products look better than paid module. Hope you can fix the maps so they look a little better, even with some more used space, specially 10feet maps should look crisp as they really need to be zoom to play.