PDA

View Full Version : 5th Edition 1-2 hour sessions, every other week

JeffKnight
April 23rd, 2015, 06:00
I'm starting up a game that will play for an hour or 2, every other week. We will start with season 1 of the Expeditions material, and where we go from there is up to the players.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: To be decided by the group
If new game, planned start date: To be decided by the group
Planned Frequency: Every other week
Term: Decided by the group

Text or Voice: Mix of both ok,
Voice software used: Mumble or Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50, 25/75 Heavy Combat, No Combat, etc.
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-7
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, will create on first session

Power gamers/rule lawyers need not apply. I do not mind some power gaming, but if that is ALL you care about, then find a different game. We are looking to have some fun, roleplay a bit, and not get bogged down.

Due to the demand, we will be forming multiple smaller sessions - we will still use the same game calendar and all days will be posted there.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1395

Group A: Thursday 7-8/9pm
1) Rixshaw
2) lukemm
3) Kelendor
4) Kovaks
5) Wiglaf Smith
6) hc1980
7) RESERVED

Group B: Thursday 9-10/11pm
1) CplOreos (?)
2) Arcfault
3) Jsawdey
4) thoushallnot
5) keeperofsouls
6) Delm74
7)

Group C: Saturday 8-9/10pm
1) twigs11 (?)
2) Thomas117 (?)
3) JaegerHD
4) warwon
5) Doc_Jones
6)
7) RESERVED

Group D (Overflow): Tuesday 8-9/10pm
1) Dr.Crankenstein
2) DarkRook
3) richg
4) Gridshifter
5) Filled
6) Filled

SCHEDULE:

Group A & B:
5-7, 5-21, 6-4

Group C:
5-2, 5-16, 5-30

Group D:
4-28, 5-12, 5-26

*If your name is not here or has a (?) by it, please confirm that your group assignment works.

CplOreos
April 23rd, 2015, 06:42
Hey! I might be interested in playing. In your title you say 1-2 sessions every other week, but then mention in your post that it will be twice a week. Which one is it? Also, I'm fairly new to 5E and even newer to Fantasy Grounds, just wanted to get that out there. Do I need a full copy of the software to play? I read somewhere that as long as the DM has the full version that you can play on a demo version. Let me know!

JeffKnight
April 23rd, 2015, 06:56
It's 1 to 2 hour sessions, every other week. Thanks for the catch, I was originally going for "twice a month" but then changed my mind half-way through I guess. ;D

And you don't need to buy it to play (although I highly recommend buying it anyway!) since the I will have an ultimate license by the time we start (paycheck was deposited today, so will be purchasing tomorrow as soon as the funds are available!).

Dr.Crankenstein
April 23rd, 2015, 06:59
Yo! New to FG and been playing 5e at a home campaign for a while, been dying to play a character. but no real tabletop base in my area. So Online it is!

JeffKnight
April 23rd, 2015, 07:41
Do either of you have a suggested day/time?

CplOreos
April 23rd, 2015, 07:44
I'm good most days after 1 pm (central time) with some times unavailable here and there.

damned
April 23rd, 2015, 10:15
And you don't need to buy it to play (although I highly recommend buying it anyway!)

+1
its great to support the community and the ongoing development of the system!

Kovaks
April 23rd, 2015, 12:31
Hi Jeff,

I sent you an email earlier. I'd like to join in if our time syncs and there's still a spot available.

Rixshaw
April 23rd, 2015, 15:16
Greetings, I am interested in playing. I get off work around 2 central m-f though I have stuff going on every Wednesdays and every other Fridays(though this gets off weeks on short notice). Sundays are pretty busy also. I have only played a few game with people I knew but that was a while ago so I am a little rusty with this software but am looking forward to using this system.

Dr.Crankenstein
April 23rd, 2015, 18:26
I'm free whenever thanks to a fluid work schedule. Just let me know when and I wont be accepting calls for that time and day.

JeffKnight
April 23rd, 2015, 19:36
Looks like Thursday or Saturday evenings starting around 7p central might be possible.

Arcfault
April 23rd, 2015, 19:38
I'm new to both FG and 5e. I do have the books to 5e, just never played. If you don't mind dealing with a new player i would like to play. I'm in central time, but mostly free at night during the week and weekends are good usually after noon.

JeffKnight
April 23rd, 2015, 21:48
New players are most welcome. This will be my first time DM'ing with Fantasy Grounds, so it'll be a learning experience for all of us. I've sent everyone a note so far who has posted here or sent me a PM.

JeffKnight
April 23rd, 2015, 22:07
Lots of interest so far. I'd like to manage players with the Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1395

twigs11
April 24th, 2015, 00:08
Hey, just applied. I am out of work around 7pm central Friday-Monday. And free after 2pm central Tuesday - Thursday. New player as well!

JeffKnight
April 24th, 2015, 00:19
We currently have 8 players. We could break this into 2 groups of 4 if that works better too. It would allow for different times.

Kovaks
April 24th, 2015, 00:42
Four players are definitely easier to play with than eight. It's hard to make decisions in such a large group, but do you have the time to run 2 campaigns? Also, the 7 p.m. central time Thursday or Saturday would work well for me.

We currently have 8 players. We could break this into 2 groups of 4 if that works better too. It would allow for different times.

JeffKnight
April 24th, 2015, 00:57
It will be the same material for both, so it's not that big of a deal. We're only talking 1-2 hour sessions too for now. It'd be different if they were 6-hour long sessions.

DarkRook
April 24th, 2015, 01:37
I'd like to join not experienced in 5 yet but I've played 3.5

JeffKnight
April 24th, 2015, 02:44
Let's split this into 2 groups. 3 might be possible too if there is enough interest.

Group A and B for now. I'd like to have one be a weeknight (Mon-Thurs) and the other be weekend (Fri-Sun). Post your availability and I'll try and get groups and day/time sorted.

CplOreos
April 24th, 2015, 06:41
So Thursday at 7 won't work for me, and I'd rather be on the weekday group. I could probably do 9:00 Thursday, 8:00 Wednesday, 9:00 Monday-Tuesday. I could also do 2:00 Monday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. Have you considered setting up a doodle poll? Would help us find a time easier. https://doodle.com/

DarkRook
April 24th, 2015, 12:13
I'm available Tuesday to Saturday nights 6-9 central

Rixshaw
April 24th, 2015, 13:16
I am better with the Thursday game time then the Saturday.

Arcfault
April 24th, 2015, 13:54
I work during the day, I'm usually free anytime after 6 central all 7 days. Barring any real life situations coming up ( wife ). You know like next week I will be busy sometime fighting with millions of people trying to see Avengers 2.

But I can be fit into any group that needs to fill a spot.

JeffKnight
April 24th, 2015, 14:28
Given the 4 people that have posted or PM'ed schedules right now I'm thinking:

Group A: Thursday 7-8/9pm CDT

Group B: Saturday 8-9/10pm CDT

If either of these times work, say so. If not, I'll tinker a bit - probably group B will get more tinkering, since we seem to have a decent sized number wanting a Thursday game.

I'd like to keep each group to no more than 6, and if both are at 6 we could try and spin-off a 3rd group of 4.

Also, I'll be seeing Avengers as well - and I'd like to get more loaded into Fantasy Grounds, so our first week for a Thursday game is looking to be May 3-9th to start (the 3rd is my youngest sister's confirmation). We could potentially start a Saturday game next week. Staggering them so they aren't the same week might help too, since we may be looking at adding a 3rd session.

Up until then, we can do character creation and the VPN setup (if I host at my apartment, where the internet is included, we have to use OpenVPN because they are port nazis). The setup is easy, I even have a pregenerated config file that you drop into the directory and it's golden.

Thomas117
April 24th, 2015, 14:50
Hey, if you need a player for the Saturday group I'm interested.

Not experienced with FG2 (Although I tinkered a bit) and no experience with 5E, although i have some experience with 3.5e and played 4e in multiple campaigns, so learning a new edition wouldn't be that hard.

Delm74
April 24th, 2015, 17:49
I'm interested in the Saturday group - no experience with FG2 but have used Roll20 to play in a 4e campaign, have trialed the 5e rules.

warwon
April 24th, 2015, 17:54
Looking to join a group for some 5E, I was mostly an old D&D second edition player with lots of 3rd edition experience :)

CplOreos
April 24th, 2015, 18:18
I'm actually unavailable for Thursday at 7 Central. I could probably do 9 that day. It may help to set up a doodle poll (www.doodle.com)

lukemm
April 24th, 2015, 23:11
I'm available for the Thursday game.

sparklehorse
April 25th, 2015, 00:34
Hi
I would like to be considered for playing, I am new to FG and D&D 5th, but would love the opportunity to join in on your sessions. Let me know

Jsawdey
April 25th, 2015, 01:22
I'm thrilled that you are offering shorter sessions, so that I can finally join a game and be confident that my work won't interfere. Thank you.

If you still have a spot open, I would be quite happy to join one of your groups. I am available either of the days/times that you posted.

Kovaks
April 25th, 2015, 01:26
The Thursday timeslot is preferable, but I can do Saturdays as well.

JeffKnight
April 25th, 2015, 01:27
Hi Jsawdey, please post your availability and sign up at the game calendar.

I am filling up the Groups in the 1st post of the thread. If the suggested group times don't work, suggest an alternative and the people in that group can say yay or nay.

Jsawdey
April 25th, 2015, 01:59
I'm available most every evening from 7-8pm EDT onwards. My evening schedule is flexible enough that I can accommodate most any 1-2 hour block after 7pm. As for the weekends, I can probably swing from 5pm EDT onwards.

I signed up at the game calendar shortly after my first post. Do you see my sign-up?

Jsawdey
April 25th, 2015, 02:08
That day/time works great for me. Thanks!

keeperofsouls
April 25th, 2015, 02:52
Interested in playing. Thursdays are best for me I run my own stuff on Saturday.

Kelendor
April 25th, 2015, 02:53
I am interested in playing,if there's still room I would like to be in group A

JeffKnight
April 25th, 2015, 03:23
Interested in playing. Thursdays are best for me I run my own stuff on Saturday.

What time do you prefer on Thursday? The later game has more spots.

Renatus
April 25th, 2015, 04:32
I know you want everyone to make new characters but is there anyway I can work in my level 3 rogue... I tend to get attached to characters.... If not I will have to get back to you after creating a new character

thoushallnot
April 25th, 2015, 05:37
I would love to join up. I work a weird schedule so I'd have to know what week we're looking at starting. Because I have a rolling schedule (If I work wednesday and thursday, I'm off Friday through sunday, and next week it'll be switched). -- so depending on when we plan on starting any group will work for me. Can't wait!

JeffKnight
April 25th, 2015, 05:47
I'm planning to have the Saturday game start May 2nd and the Thursday games start May 7th.

thoushallnot
April 25th, 2015, 05:50
Either group on Thursday would be perfect since I'll have the 7th and every other Thursday off.

JeffKnight
April 25th, 2015, 05:52
I know you want everyone to make new characters but is there anyway I can work in my level 3 rogue... I tend to get attached to characters.... If not I will have to get back to you after creating a new character

Level 3 might be a bit much considering the party size.

JaegerHD
April 25th, 2015, 06:14
I'd like to join the saturday group if a spot is still available.

JeffKnight
April 25th, 2015, 06:17
Wow! The response is amazing. Unfortunately, I'm going to need to close the groups for now to give those who have already signed up a chance to confirm their slots. If there are spaces available after that, I'll reopen - or if I find time for another group.

damned
April 25th, 2015, 07:43
JeffKnight give your promising players a nudge and a push and encourage them to join you on the other side of the table. Thats awesome - 3 full games - dont overload yourself!
Any players in this thread - if you are feeling like you want to (now or in the near future) take the plunge and try DMing with Fantasy Grounds - do it. Dont be intimidated by the learning curve.
If there are a couple of players who want to make the leap we can organise one or more short GM training sessions to give you a little kickstart.

There is always a shortage of GMs compared to players.
And as JeffKnight is doing - you dont have to run 4 or 6 hour sessions. You can run nice short 90-120min sessions if you like.

Delm74
April 25th, 2015, 12:18
Okay so I may have been over eager jumping into this. I can't do May 2 but could get into it May 16. I may also be inconsistent in joining sessions given other life commitments. If any of that is a problem let me know and I'll exit.

Arcfault
April 25th, 2015, 12:45
Jeff,

I'm good for the Thursday slot that you have me listed under.

JeffKnight
April 25th, 2015, 21:14
Okay so I may have been over eager jumping into this. I can't do May 2 but could get into it May 16. I may also be inconsistent in joining sessions given other life commitments. If any of that is a problem let me know and I'll exit.

Would a different day/time be any better Delm74?

Doc_Jones
April 25th, 2015, 21:42
Hi there Jeff. If you still have space in your saturday group, I would love to join you. I've got a game I'm running but miss the player side of things. Let me know if it works.

warwon
April 25th, 2015, 23:29
most times are fine for me btw, nights **

DarkRook
April 26th, 2015, 00:39
I can make either time work but Thursday is best for me.

Kovaks
April 26th, 2015, 00:53
I'm good with my Thursday time slot as well. Looking forward to it!

richg
April 26th, 2015, 01:05
Hi Jeff. Time zones are Central right? If so, Group B, Thusdays 9pm - ? is perfect for me...

Delm74
April 26th, 2015, 01:18
Would a different day/time be any better Delm74?

Saturdays are the best day (Fridays may be doable, just not 5/1) and the timing is good (I love the idea of 1-2 hour sessions), just realizing that as much as I would love to, it's not feasible to commit to consistently playing every other week. It would be great to be able to pop in as much as possible but I certainly understand if that doesn't work for your campaign.

DarkRook
April 26th, 2015, 02:11
I just remembered that Saskatchewan time has not daylight savings time so right now I'm the same as mountain time but i can still make Thursday work

Delm74
April 26th, 2015, 03:02
Saturdays are the best day (Fridays may be doable, just not 5/1) and the timing is good (I love the idea of 1-2 hour sessions), just realizing that as much as I would love to, it's not feasible to commit to consistently playing every other week. It would be great to be able to pop in as much as possible but I certainly understand if that doesn't work for your campaign.

Sorry for wishy-washiness - I can actually do the later Thursday session (9 PM central time) if there is still an available slot.
Thanks!

JeffKnight
April 26th, 2015, 07:16
Alrighty, I'm still waiting to hear day and time confirmations from:

CplOreos
twigs11
Thomas117
Dr.Crankenstein
sparklehorse (*)
Renatus (*)

Dr.Crankenstein
April 26th, 2015, 22:07
Most Saturdays I am running a home game. Usually at 5till late. Sorry for late response. I'm a trucker and have been on the road to Oklahoma for a few days. I'm free during the week though.

JeffKnight
April 26th, 2015, 22:13
Ok, I will open up a 4th session for previously signed-up players as overflow since the Thursday night games filled up. Dr.Crankenstein do you have a suggestion for the night for the overflow game? Wednesday is out for me.

Dr.Crankenstein
April 26th, 2015, 23:01
Jeff, let's say Tuesday.

JeffKnight
April 26th, 2015, 23:09
Jeff, let's say Tuesday.

Do you have a preferred starting time? I'd say no later than 9:00p.

Dr.Crankenstein
April 26th, 2015, 23:53
just after 2pm please

JeffKnight
April 27th, 2015, 00:00
Group D is scheduled for Tuesday 8-9/10pm - if possible, I'd like to start this game the 28th (this coming Tuesday!) to try and keep some separation between the sessions. If anyone wants to switch to Tuesday night, let me know ASAP.

Rixshaw
April 27th, 2015, 15:41
Group A

Greetings all in group A. I was wondering what class people are wanting to play? I am pretty flexible since I have had fun with most of the classes, though for 5th ed I have only played a rogue and a bard so far.

on a software side note I tried to get my account over to Steam and now I am getting an error message when I try and load It. When I get home tonight I will be uninstalling it and see if I can get that corrected.

Wiglaf Smith
April 27th, 2015, 18:47
Hey Rixahaw. I'd assume a lot of general character creation would happen as Jeffknight mentioned in first session, but I am also trying to get in my mind what options will be available. Jeffknight has a lot to handle, but I am hoping which if any optional rules are being used would be clarified then and what sort of options are available. Having said that, a warlock seems the most interesting to me right now. Ultimately, I would to work with the group for what is going to fit, and I don't want to get too attached to a specific class prematurely. I wouldn't mind playing other classes either.

DarkRook
April 28th, 2015, 02:07
I can switch to Tuesday and I can still be there for tomorrow. if the first session is going to be charactors and such i'm good with that since this will be my first with both FG and D&D 5 (hope it's not to different from 3.5)

richg
April 28th, 2015, 02:43
JeffKnight, I can switch to Tuesday's 8pm CT if it makes it easier for you. Just let me know.

JeffKnight
April 28th, 2015, 03:20
DarkRook, richg, that would be wonderful. Are you able to play tomorrow?

richg
April 28th, 2015, 03:26
99.9% I can play tomorrow. My wife's mother is in hospital, so slight chance I would need to cancel but unlikely.

JeffKnight
April 28th, 2015, 07:19
Alrighty, sounds like we're on for Tuesday @ 8pm. I'll send you guys the connection info and will have the server up and running a half-hour before so you can come in and make your characters if you want.

JeffKnight
April 28th, 2015, 19:04
I will be on my Teamspeak server for most of the day if you need help with the OpenVPN connection. Server address: orion.holofaction.com

warwon
April 28th, 2015, 19:16
Thinking a warrior or cleric depending what we need :)

Times/Dates are perfect btw

hc1980
April 28th, 2015, 21:59
Hey guys! Is there room for one more tonight?

Arcfault
April 28th, 2015, 23:34
I'm open for playing whatever in my group. Since I'm new, I don't have my heart set on any type of character. I can die just fine with all of them. :)

dante411
April 29th, 2015, 00:01
I'm EST and up for whatever. New to FG and looking to start. Email with details. Thanks!!

JeffKnight
April 29th, 2015, 00:35
FG is up and ready for character creation!

warwon
April 29th, 2015, 00:37
if your short a player for tonight i am ready to go btw

dante411
April 29th, 2015, 01:04
So how do I connected?

JeffKnight
April 29th, 2015, 01:06
So how do I connected?

The games are full, dante411. So unless you've previously talked to me or are on the list, we don't have room. Sorry. :(

I really have to give the people that were in before I posted this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23951-5th-Edition-1-2-hour-sessions-every-other-week&p=208903&viewfull=1#post208903 the chance to get their slots confirmed.

dante411
April 29th, 2015, 01:12
Oh ok. I had replied earlier this evening but I do see know it was after your post. Maybe next time. Thanks.

gelrog
April 29th, 2015, 01:28
Hey Jeff, are all slots filled at this point ? That B game looks perfect for my time requirements. If so no worries, i'll look to find another campaign and try to hop in earlier!

Gelrog

JeffKnight
April 29th, 2015, 05:05
I have a list and I'll add you to it gelrog. :)

Thanks for everyone who came for Group D tonight. We got through some connection issues, first time character creation and my fumbling around with some of the more advanced DM tools. This group will meet again on May 12th.

Dekorume
April 29th, 2015, 05:12
Group D - Jonas Diyun, Iluskan Priest of Tymora.

Had a great time in tonight's game. Thank you Jeff, for DM'ing it.

As always,

Dek

DarkRook
April 29th, 2015, 05:15
good game got lots of pointers on how to work the interface and i might not want to go back to pen and paper after this

richg
April 29th, 2015, 05:23
HUGE thanks to JeffKnight for GMing tonight!! And also a huge thanks to our players group...even the non-human ones ;) Had a blast guys and can't wait until next session.

Cheers,
Gareth the Brave

tocino
April 29th, 2015, 14:07
I also had a good time - thanks Jeff for DMing and the party for heroic deeds, crushing our enemies, etc, etc. I suppose that includes the Elves ;)

Kovaks
April 30th, 2015, 01:06
I'm currently getting a blank calendar page when I try to look at the game schedule. The Thursday evening group isn't meeting until next week, correct (Group 1)?

damned
April 30th, 2015, 02:11
Im just chiming in here to say -
Well done! Great job JeffKnight!

JeffKnight
April 30th, 2015, 07:35
To the Saturday group:

I apologize but I was just informed by my mother that we are having a family gathering/dinner for my sister's confirmation on May 2nd, so I will need to either push the 5-2 session back to 5-9 or we can start on 5-16. Again, my apologies.

To all groups:

I will be sending you forum private message with a link for a Google group that I will set up for each session. I think it will be easier to try and manage existing players there as well as play dates, since the FG calendar seems to be causing some to have issues.

deadly_v2
April 30th, 2015, 12:05
Would love to join Group B if there is still room.

JohnD
April 30th, 2015, 12:26
To the Saturday group:

I apologize but I was just informed by my mother that we are having a family gathering/dinner for my sister's confirmation on May 2nd, so I will need to either push the 5-2 session back to 5-9 or we can start on 5-16. Again, my apologies.

To all groups:

I will be sending you forum private message with a link for a Google group that I will set up for each session. I think it will be easier to try and manage existing players there as well as play dates, since the FG calendar seems to be causing some to have issues.

People need to have their time zone settings right or any calendar will have issues.

Glad to see you are able to juggle so many games. :)

Arcfault
May 2nd, 2015, 16:28
Group B

Does anyone know what characters they like/want to play. The posts seems to have died down since the first few days. Is everyone still playing, looking forward to playing ? Since I'm new, I would like to have an idea what people are playing so I can look into what I want to play. Do a little research on character building and such geared towards one or two classes.

thoushallnot
May 2nd, 2015, 22:00
If you decide to push it to 5-9 that would be perfect since they have finally changed my shift (literally waited for almost a year) and now I'm working the 6th and 7th and I'll be off the 8,9,10th and that'll repeat every two weeks. as it stands I won't be able to play on the 7th as originally intended.

Jsawdey
May 3rd, 2015, 00:59
Group B

Does anyone know what characters they like/want to play. The posts seems to have died down since the first few days. Is everyone still playing, looking forward to playing ? Since I'm new, I would like to have an idea what people are playing so I can look into what I want to play. Do a little research on character building and such geared towards one or two classes.

Arcfault, I was thinking about playing a rogue, but I'm open to playing just about anything. I can find a quirk to make any character interesting :) I most recently played a sorcerer who had a mental block for his magical abilities so they didn't really bloom until 4th level. It was an interesting challenge and RP opportunity.

Delm74
May 3rd, 2015, 03:29
Group B:

Sure! I wasn't sure how much we were going to do in the first session versus prepping beforehand. I'm flexible to party balance but considering paladin, ranger, bard, not necessarily in that order.

fswa
May 3rd, 2015, 19:32
I am open for Thursday's group. New to 5e and FG but a seasoned RPer since D&D 1st Edition. (A few years back to say the least :D) I believe there are 2 groups on Thursday. The later group works good for me.

Doc_Jones
May 3rd, 2015, 20:05
Regarding group C's first game. I will be out of town the weekend of 5/16, anniversary and whatnot. Since the wife purchased me the ultimate license, I'm kinda obligated to take her to the beach for the weekend. I'm good for a game on 5/9 though, or just to meet to do character creation.

CthulhuHalo
May 3rd, 2015, 20:57
Sorry if it was posted somewhere here that people can no-longer join, I didn't see it, but if there's a player slot open sometime after this week on a monday that ends before 2 PM (probably not), or that ends by 4:30 PM US Eastern on a tuesday, I'd be willing to join. I know there isn't a timeslot on the first post like that, but I figured I may as well check, right? Thanks.

JeffKnight
May 4th, 2015, 03:44
Once I get confirmations from all current players I will contact those who have shown an interest. Things got a lot bigger than I expected (this is a good thing) so I want to try and keep a handle on it.

thoushallnot
May 5th, 2015, 03:24
I'm more than happy to play any style of character from raging barbarian to lawful evil wizard to charitable good monk. Never tried a cleric, though with 5E's changes to where clerics are actually useful in a fight as something other than the white mage, it might be fun.

damned
May 5th, 2015, 04:00
I'm more than happy to play any style of character from raging barbarian to lawful evil wizard to charitable good monk. Never tried a cleric, though with 5E's changes to where clerics are actually useful in a fight as something other than the white mage, it might be fun.

huh? clerics have plenty of offensive spells in most fantasy rulesets. theyre not priests! they spread the word via the use of cold steel as much as they do orally! make better spell choices if you think your cleric is a support actor :) dont just be there to heal the other guys.

tocino
May 5th, 2015, 15:26
dont just be there to heal the other guys.

But us other guys like the clerics that are just there to heal them! ;)

Delm74
May 8th, 2015, 12:22
Good times last night, thanks so much for organizing these sessions!

Doc_Jones
May 9th, 2015, 04:13
For the saturday group, will we be running this saturday (5/9) or the following (5/16)? I will be out of town and cut off from internets for the weekend. 19th anniversary, so the wife say let's go to the beach. She's skipping two raids in WoW, so I really can't complain lol.

JeffKnight
May 9th, 2015, 04:15
For the saturday group, will we be running this saturday (5/9) or the following (5/16)? I will be out of town and cut off from internets for the weekend. 19th anniversary, so the wife say let's go to the beach. She's skipping two raids in WoW, so I really can't complain lol.

Only 3 are signed up as able to attend, so we'll probably just do character creation.

Doc_Jones
May 9th, 2015, 06:11
Ok cool, just let me know what time to be on and the servername and I will be there.

JeffKnight
May 9th, 2015, 06:14
The info is in the google group. You should have received an invite.

JeffKnight
May 11th, 2015, 18:34
Game management has moved to the Google Groups for each session. If you have not yet signed up there, please PM me. If I don't hear from you, I will assume that you are unable to continue and will begin filling empty slots soon.