PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E -- looking for one player -- Saturdays GMT+9, 8 - 11 p.m.

spoofer
April 22nd, 2015, 08:32
D&D 5E -- looking for one player -- Saturdays GMT+9, 8 - 11 p.m.

I have an ultimate license. You play for free.

We will play the Lost Mines of Phandelver, and then the Princes of the Apocalypse. We will start from the beginning in two weeks.

I am very picky. I have a list of things that I am looking to avoid.

1. Power gamers need not apply. I do not mind some power gaming, but if that is ALL you care about, then find a different game. We like a role playing game, not a roll playing game.
2. Angry people, and people who complain, people who argue about rules, etc., please stay away.
3. If you have read or played the adventure, then please find a different game.
4. If you are not interested in playing a straight up old-fashioned good guy hero (preferably human) with a heart of gold, then this is not the group for you. We already have "I want to be evil, and I want to be a monster". We really need "I want to save the good guys and destroy the bad guys."
5. If you are not willing to use a mike set, then thank you but no thank you. Echoers are not tolerated.

I have more, but if you can at least meet these requirements, then please message me. Verify in the message that you understand the time zone, and please tell me your name and email address.

As soon as I find a player, I will post that here.

Kevin

P.S. My apologies for being so harsh. It comes from five years of experience with the players that join my games. I find it is just so much easier if I am clear about my expectations up front.

damned
April 22nd, 2015, 13:32
D&D 5E -- looking for one player -- Saturdays GMT+9, 8 - 11 p.m.

P.S. My apologies for being so harsh. It comes from five years of experience with the players that join my games. I find it is just so much easier if I am clear about my expectations up front.

Perfect Post! Not harsh.

spoofer
April 22nd, 2015, 14:47
Thanks you!!

Oh, recruitment closed. Thanks you everyone who read my post.

(Oh my, times have changed! I used to have to try for months to find players. Now I wait for a few hours!)

spoofer
May 19th, 2015, 04:00
D&D 5E -- looking for one player -- SUNDAYS GMT+9, 8:30 - 11:30 p.m.

NOTE THE TIME SLOT. Do not sign up only to find out that you need to wake up at 5 a.m. to play in this group.

THE DM has an ultimate license. You play for free.

We are playing a homebrew campaign.

We are level 6. I am a player. The DM is not as picky as me. I am recruiting for him. As soon as I find a player, I will post that here.

Kevin

spoofer
May 19th, 2015, 04:02
Hmmm.... it seems that there is no way to edit the title of the thread to say SUNDAY. I will start a new thread. This one is closed.