PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1e looking for a few players Friday 8-11:30pm EST

Scuro
April 20th, 2015, 21:03
So yeah noticed after fg-con last week i saw there was ruleset for Warhammer 1e and the last time i played that i had a lot of fun, most i had in a roleplaying game i think, so im going to dm sessions (sandbox style campaign) starting this Friday at 8pm-11:30pm EST.

The session will usually run for just the 3 hours but if things need to be wrapped up i threw in that extra 30 minutes.

Nothing but Teamspeak and a copy of fantasy ground standard version is required to join.

I will need anyone wanting to join to make characters with me ahead of time. so leaving a time your available to do so would be nice ;P character creation depending on you could take from 30min-2 hours.
Also if you are available at the time your reading this just pop into the fantasy grounds teamspeak (Look for Mark), good chance i'll be in there while I'm talking on other servers

Warhammer Fantasy can be a little hardcore, if you dislike a game with high risk of dying and or possible dismemberment stay away ;P. (that's why everyone will be making 3 characters, 2 for backup)

damned
April 21st, 2015, 01:55
Nice one Scuro. WFRP certainly is fun.

Mask_of_winter
April 21st, 2015, 02:56
One of the first RPG I played and played it for a good 2-3 years. I remember running this weekend marathon game where we only stopped to eat.

Scuro
April 21st, 2015, 16:05
i do have 3 players atm wouldnt mind a few more

noelyuk
April 23rd, 2015, 05:47
Unfortunately your game clashes with an existing WFRP 3E game I play in. Will you have a blog or something to record your adventure logs? I'd be interested in following along and if anything changes regards our scheduling I'd love to take part.

Noely

Scuro
April 23rd, 2015, 07:16
nah no blog i dm 2 many games to have time for that. but if u want in some other time just message me on these forums