PDA

View Full Version : FC Con attendee seeking Fantasy Grounds group for some 5E D&D

gelrog
April 20th, 2015, 06:56
Had a great time being introduced to the 5e D&D table top experience at the FG CON this past weekend and am very interested in finding a good group that meets weekly or bi weekly on a regular basis to play through one of the new 5e modules. I plan on purchasing the Core D&D FG packages and the modules if required, main thing is to find a good group to mesh with for the first adventure and followups as they are published. Thanks for any information and looking forward to hooking up with a good group.

I'm an older gamer, I have all the old D&D original books and modules from when i grew up. Week nights may be a better fit for a gaming night, but i am flexible. Thanks for any information!

Gaming time for me would be 03:00 GMT - 06:00 GMT (Locally for me PST about 7-8PM at night, start time)

Can be contacted at : [email protected]

gelrog
April 20th, 2015, 07:06
Well, looks like my original post got a bit bugged - i'll repost as a reply - Attendee of FG Con seeking D&D 5e group. Preferred night is weeknights, but flexible. Timing preferred approximately 03:00 - 06:00 GMT (about 8-11pm MST ) but again, flexible. Could be a weekly or bi-weekly gaming group using Fantasy Grounds. Would prefer running through the initial 5e modules available on FG, but again flexible based on DM. Thanks for any information ! Please contact- [email protected]

VenomousFiligree
April 20th, 2015, 09:19
Is it just me or is there no content to this post?

VenomousFiligree
April 20th, 2015, 09:20
Hmm, so my post would appear to be the first. This thread was not started by me however....

damned
April 20th, 2015, 14:09
Is it just me or is there no content to this post?

its just you... literally :)

oh - and me too now.

VenomousFiligree
April 20th, 2015, 14:12
If you look at the post in the LFG forum, you'll see I'm not the originator....

Don't know how he managed to create a post with zero content!?

damned
April 20th, 2015, 14:22
If you look at the post in the LFG forum, you'll see I'm not the originator....

Don't know how he managed to create a post with zero content!?

I know... I saw the post when it was made earlier.
Its possible the content contained links that needed approval or similar - Ive seen this twice before...

gelrog
April 20th, 2015, 15:12
So strange original post had a lot of detail, preview looked decent as well. Not sure what happened....

Here is another go - lfg for 5e game on fantasy grounds, prefer weeknights around 07:00 - 11:00 pm PST but am flexible. I will be buying full version of FG as well as any modules required.

I hope this version posts! :)

Trenloe
April 20th, 2015, 15:19
As damned mentions, if you have links (in this case an email address) and a low post count, then your post will require moderation before it will be visible to the public.

Draca
April 20th, 2015, 15:22
Gelrog,
I know of a saturday evening group looking for 2 players.
I will have the dm message you if your interested.

The game runs bi-weekly from 7pm E - 11ish E. on Saturdays. 5E and we are almost done with the Horde of the Dragon Queen , but were starting over and going sandbox afterwards.

Mask_of_winter
April 20th, 2015, 15:22
So strange original post had a lot of detail, preview looked decent as well. Not sure what happened....

Here is another go - lfg for 5e game on fantasy grounds, prefer weeknights around 07:00 - 11:00 pm PST but am flexible. I will be buying full version of FG as well as any modules required.

I hope this version posts! :)

It worked!

Good luck in your search. Unfortunately I don't run any 5e but we have a couple 5e games running on SXG (check the link in my signature). Introduce yourself to the group, most of the admins are a group of friends from Arizona as well.