PDA

View Full Version : UK based FG group seeking more members

martin1531
April 19th, 2015, 16:29
Looking for players and GMs to join a mature and friendly group that regularly play Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, CoC, The One Ring, 5e and many many more...

Games are played nearly everyday if the week and mist GMs gave ultimate membership....all we ask is that you are reliable, mature, and most of all good fun and easy going......

At the moment we desperately need players for up coming Savage Worlds, CoC, and Pathfinder campaigns....

VenomousFiligree
April 19th, 2015, 16:57
I can't play everyday, interested in 5e and TOR, and maybe Savage Worlds.

Stuart
April 19th, 2015, 17:20
I've played 3.5, Pathfinder, a bit of Savage Worlds and a lot of Rolemaster. Most evenings after 8PM are good for me.

martin1531
April 19th, 2015, 17:32
We don't play every day.... Just find it hard to get regular reliable players.....and GMs.....Can I PM my Skype?

VenomousFiligree
April 19th, 2015, 18:03
We don't play every day.... Just find it hard to get regular reliable players.....and GMs.....Can I PM my Skype?

Please do!

Tompa
April 19th, 2015, 20:01
Greets, I am primarily interested in the CoC game if you plan on running it. I consider myself reliable and looking to get into a CoC game for the last 6 months.

Karrth
April 21st, 2015, 14:47
I'm very interested in playing or storytelling with FG.

Normally I don't use skype but it can easily be installed :)

Preacher
April 22nd, 2015, 08:33
I'd be interested in joining your gaming group. I don't know many of the systems but I am willing to learn and I am a fast learner.

Only issues I foresee are I am in Pacific Time (GMT-8) but I do have a flexible schedule and can play most days/time. Weekdays are better for me than weekends at the moment. Also as of right now I am new to FG and I am trying this out so I am using the Demo/Free version of FG to test this out and if I like it (which I probably will) I will buy the basic licence. (I am still learning how to use FG as well)

Sabazios
April 23rd, 2015, 00:32
-5 GMT here. New to FG but an experienced dice chucker. Looking to join a game online since I will soon be moving away from my real life gaming group.

Thomas117
April 24th, 2015, 13:48
Hey, I'm interested to join your group, I'm thinking about buying the Ultimate Edition, since i love DMing, but i want to try out a couple of sessions first to see if i like to work with the program. I only have the Demo Edition atm.

I live in Holland, so the times will not be an issue. I have some experience in 3.5 and used to run a campaign in 4.0, no experience in 5.0 although I'd like to check it out of course :)

borusa32
April 24th, 2015, 19:33
I would be interested in joining -I play and GM on FG.
I tend to like SF games but enjoy some old school hack and slay also.
I have run Gurps,COC Dark Ages and Cthulhu Invictus,Dr Who:Adventures in Time and Space,BRP and played in various games.

shadedarklight
April 25th, 2015, 00:03
UK Gamer/GM here. Worcestershire. Will play anything, D&D 5th, Cthulu, RM, Paranoia, EtC etc,

Can play most nights but a married with kids :D let me know. I have ultimate license.

Thx Simon

sparklehorse
April 25th, 2015, 00:32
Hi

I am new to Fantasy grounds and D&D 5th an I am looking for a regular group to play, I am reliable, mature, from the UK and love fun! :)

AstaSyneri
April 25th, 2015, 09:12
Married with kids here as well, but this sounds great, especially for Savage Worlds. Consider me piqued.

Valarian
April 25th, 2015, 09:31
I'm interested as well. Not doing too much GMing at the moment, but would like to play. Familiar with too many systems to name, but recently have run the One Ring, Numenéra, Yggdrasill, Night's Black Agents. All the games I want to play in. :)

Batchie70
April 25th, 2015, 15:03
Im a total noob at RPG stuff but im interested in giving it a go if you will have me.

Cazden
April 25th, 2015, 16:30
Very interested in trying a game in fantasy grounds, played d@d for many years and now find it hard to find a group, hoping FG is the answer :)
Available most evenings, reliable ( if I say I'll be there I will ), easy going, mature, and laid back :)
Happy to play any game and any character.
Never used FG before so a complete noob but interested to learn, I only have the demo at the moment but will happy to buy whatever I need.

Be great If you would consider me, thanks for reading :)

Cazden