View Full Version : New Dm Looking for Players

Hendell
April 18th, 2015, 20:57
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: US Central
Schedule: Thursdays 7pm Central
Planned Start Date: 04/23/15

Voice: We will be using the Fantasy Grounds Team Speak.

The party currently has a warrior and a warlock, I would like to add 2-3 more people to the group.

The starting adventure will be a modified Lost mines of Phandelver that will tie into a home made Campaign set in the world of Faerun

This will be my first campaign run on Fantasy grounds with 5th edition rules so expect some bumps on the way as we get started which will smooth out in time as I get more familiar with the software.

New players are welcome since most of us are new to the game, including myself, the last time i ran a DnD game was with 2nd edition rules.

If you are interested in joining us please make a post with the basics of the character you would like to play or if you have any questions please ask.

Here is the calendar link as well. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1393

Hendell, THE Cleric turned DM

Kendryek
April 18th, 2015, 21:03
I can't wait to get this started!

Seraphim
April 18th, 2015, 22:02
I'd like to join. I have a decent amount of experience with 5e as well. I'd like to play a human monk, maybe another race. Still bobbing ideas about.

Hendell
April 18th, 2015, 22:17
Welcome aboard Seraphim.

I have sent you a PM

Seraphim
April 18th, 2015, 22:19
Thanks capn'

kientat
April 18th, 2015, 22:27
I was a pass D&D player in 2nd edition as well. It has been awhile but would like to get back into the game through online and fantasy grounds and have gone through some of the 5e rules and changes.
I would like to play either a cleric or rogue, probably a gnome race. What other info would you like about the me or the character? I have submitted a gnome rogue character into your calender, which can change.

Sincerely,

Kien

Hendell
April 18th, 2015, 22:37
Welcome Kientat.

That is plenty of information for the post on your character, I just wanted a basic idea of what you would like to play and either choice would be good.

Another player and I are in the fantasy ground Team Speak now if you or Seraphim would like to join us.

Pyrex Pickle Blowfish
April 18th, 2015, 23:09
I am interested in joining. I am in pacific time and the 5pm start may not always work for me due to work schedule so just a heads up there. I have no experience with 5e, last time I played was over a decade ago with 3.5 around a table. I would like to play a ranger if possible.

bormack
April 18th, 2015, 23:16
I'd like to join as well.

I'd like to play an elf cleric if that's cool. This would be my first time using fantasy grounds.

Myad
April 18th, 2015, 23:19
I am interested in joining. i am EST so the start time is ok for mei have no exp with 5e or FG but i learn fast I would like to play a monk or druid or barbarian

Hendell
April 18th, 2015, 23:50
What a response,

The game has filled up already, but if you are still interested please post and if someone cannot continue I will send out invites to you.

Gertak
April 18th, 2015, 23:53
It looks like you probably have enough players already but if someone doesn't work out I'd be interested in joining. I'd like to play either a cleric/bard hybrid or a paladin/sorcerer hybrid (based on current group comp probably the bard)

deadly_v2
April 20th, 2015, 03:38
I would love to try this out. I am experienced with 5e and would love for my Half-Elf Paladin Erdan Snow to join the group.

gelrog
April 20th, 2015, 07:08
Any room in this group, or all full up ? Thanks!

CuMorrighan
April 21st, 2015, 01:24
I wish to join you're game Olde time player new to FG and 5e but I need to expand my gaming horizon. PM me if you need an addition to your game. Thank you.