PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5E Weekly

Echomikedelta
April 18th, 2015, 16:58
I am looking to join a new or established D&D 5th Ed game group as a player. I am a 39 year old guy who last played D&D in 2nd Edition, so it has been a while. I have however played other RPG's over the years. So I have never stopped, just stopped D&D. 5th Ed has me interested again so I thought I would give it a shot. Ive been playing RPG's for 30 years all the way back to 1st Ed D&D. I am free anytime after 6pm eastern, Monday to Friday and anytime on Saturday and Sunday.
I have never used Fantasy Grounds, no played 5th Ed. However, I am a quick study and will pick things up quickly.

My License: Ultimate (I intend to DM at some point but not now)
Game System: D&D 5th ed

Time Zone: Eastern US
Day of week and time: Sunday - Thursday 6pm-Midnight, Friday 6pm to whenever, Saturday anytime.
Frequency: Hopefully weekly
Term: Looking for medium to long term engagement of a group want to do more than just one scenario
Text or Voice: Voice and or Video
Voice software used: Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrilo

Hope to throw dice with you,

Ed

damned
April 18th, 2015, 17:04
Welcome Ed!

Use the New Posts link at top left and use it regularly. Post in threads where GMs are advertising their games - you will find that much quicker than waiting for them to come to you :) I have seen 3 5e games go up in the last 24 hrs or so. FG Con 6 still has a handful of game slots available too.

Kelendros78
April 18th, 2015, 20:58
Not weekly but still a good time. check it out https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1387