PDA

View Full Version : 1 spot for 5e FG Convention one shot

jh79
April 16th, 2015, 16:21
A spot has opened up for the Fantasy Grounds convention this Saturday at 3pm EDT time: The Lost mine of Phandelver - this will be a one shot adventure 4+ hours.

If you're a new player looking to try out Fantasy Grounds and would like to see all the FG functionality demonstrated and 5e D&D goodness, go to the link below and sign up!

Again this is only for one spot , the link is below. If anything else opens up I'll post again, :)

https://www.fg-con.com/events/lost-mine-phandelver-5e

Ferrin
April 16th, 2015, 17:27
tried to book, says bookings are closed

jh79
April 16th, 2015, 18:00
That's strange? it says 1 spot available on my screen? In any case you are in, I'll send you a PM with info.

jh79
April 16th, 2015, 18:07
PM Sent.

Trenloe
April 16th, 2015, 18:19
tried to book, says bookings are closed
I've re-opened booking for this event - you should be able to book now.

Ferrin
April 16th, 2015, 20:58
Seems like I noticed it to late someones booked into it. Oh well no worries.

Trenloe
April 16th, 2015, 21:11
Seems like I noticed it to late someones booked into it. Oh well no worries.
It's up to the GM to approve bookings for their own events - we deliberately do it this way so the GM has control over who is allowed to play in their games and enables them to keep spots open for specific people by only approving certain booking requests.

jh79
April 16th, 2015, 21:35
With people using their real names instead of forum names or alias's it's really hard to to tell who is who, the timing of the gentleman that signed up was uncanny, I thought it was you, it certainly wasn't intentional, sorry about that. No worries though, I already had sent you a pm telling you that you're in, your more than welcome to join. Just show up at the time that was specified in the pm, I have 15 characters to choose from, so plenty to go around!

Ferrin
April 16th, 2015, 21:50
Ok works for me, kinda feel sorry for the random guy tho.

jh79
April 17th, 2015, 09:04
Oh no, I wouldn't do that... he is in also, no worries :)