PDA

View Full Version : LMoP parcels and item values

neologiker
April 16th, 2015, 05:22
Are there plans to populate the items in the official LMoP parcels with values? For example, if a parcel contains Pearl (100 gp), it should have that value, but doesn't. It would be nice to have so that we can sell the loot in the party inventory sheet!

Maybe I'm just missing something?

Thanks!

neologiker
April 17th, 2015, 15:59
Bump?

Zacchaeus
April 17th, 2015, 19:43
I don't have this module, but the treasure tables are all in the Dungeon Masters guide. It may be that once that has been released it will link up to the value of treasure parcels - but I don't really know. It could also be an error in the module. Might be worth reporting it in House of Healing above.

neologiker
April 18th, 2015, 00:36
Thanks Zacch. It's hard to tell what's supposed to be in there! So you're saying that if a module such as the forthcoming official DMG is added, the items in the parcel should automatically pick up the values of the text in the name is a match?

Zacchaeus
April 18th, 2015, 12:35
Thanks Zacch. It's hard to tell what's supposed to be in there! So you're saying that if a module such as the forthcoming official DMG is added, the items in the parcel should automatically pick up the values of the text in the name is a match?

Em, not exactly. I can't say for sure that it will. It depends on how the DMG is written. If the gems (for example) are all written up as links then you'll be able to drag and drop like weapons and spells do now. As I say I don't have the Lost Mines and it may be that something is missing in the module which means that the values aren't appearing.

Trenloe
April 18th, 2015, 12:50
Are there plans to populate the items in the official LMoP parcels with values? For example, if a parcel contains Pearl (100 gp), it should have that value, but doesn't. It would be nice to have so that we can sell the loot in the party inventory sheet!

Maybe I'm just missing something?
You're not missing anything. This will hopefully get updated in a future release - if you report the issue in the 5E thread for things such as this it will have a better chance of getting fixed: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23710-5E-Bug-Reports-and-Notices-of-Fixes-Rolled-Out

neologiker
April 18th, 2015, 19:49
Thanks again, Zacch and Trenloe. I wasn't sure if this qualified as a bug! I'll post over there as well.