PDA

View Full Version : Sell only selected items in Party Sheet / Inventory

neologiker
April 15th, 2015, 05:02
Does anybody know if it's possible to sell only a few or selected items in the Party Sheet / Inventory screen? I would like to allow my players to bargain for better prices--or worse if they fail ;) Once they come back to town they'll likely have quite a few items in the inventory sheet, and wouldn't want to take the same hit for everything. It would be nice if the rogue could negotiate separately for his gems (say for 75% of full value) while the fighter is trying to trade some recovered arms and armor (for 90% full value because they're in only "lightly used" condition--only a little blood). It would be cool if we could set the percentage value, select the items we wanted to sell at that value, and then click sell. Rinse and repeat.

dulux-oz
April 15th, 2015, 05:14
Actually, I'm working on that for an Extension at the moment - I couldn't find a way either, so I wrote my own :)

Cheers

Zacchaeus
April 15th, 2015, 10:16
Not perhaps elegant but you could transfer everything out of the inventory leaving just the rogues stuff, do the negotiation bit and then sell. Then pull everything out of the fighters inventory back into the party one, do the negotiation, sell. Repeat for any other characters.

Andraax
April 15th, 2015, 12:18
I have the players that want to keep things pull the stuff off the party inventory that they want to keep, then usually only one player will handle the negotiations (usually the one with the highest Charisma) to get the best deal.

Nickademus
April 15th, 2015, 12:44
Could make a GM-controlled PC to drag things onto when sorting and selling.

neologiker
April 15th, 2015, 14:06
I like the cut of your jib, Dulux! Let me know if you need any help testing!

Thanks to everybody else for the suggestions on workarounds. You guys are all doing a great job making us FG noobs feel welcome!