PDA

View Full Version : Friday night RPG group looking to add 1-2 people

LeperColony
April 14th, 2015, 09:46
We're an RPG group that meets Friday nights, Pacific Time over skype and Fantasy Grounds (I have a full GM license, so players can play for free) looking to add 1-2 new players. We're a stable, long term group but recently real life has increased the professional and/or parental responsibilities of some of our players, so we'd like some new blood to beef up our ranks.

We have several active campaigns, running from outright hack-and-slash to more role-playing based talk fests. There's something for everyone. As a group we're laid back and friendly, ready to help inexperienced players with the rules of whatever game we may be playing.

If you're looking for an online RPG group, or think you might just like to give it a try, and you're available Friday nights, send me a PM or post here.

Thanks!

Mask_of_winter
April 14th, 2015, 13:33
What games do you guys play?

Nylanfs
April 14th, 2015, 14:06
<snip>(I have a full GM license, so players can play for free) </snip>

You mean ultimate?

LeperColony
April 14th, 2015, 19:45
Yeah, I mean ultimate (couldn't recall the title). As for what we play, we have several active campaigns at the moment, including Runequest, Shadowrun 3, Fading Suns and Star Wars.

KainVorador
April 15th, 2015, 00:01
I'd be interested in the Shadowrun or Starwars. PMing.

krb243
April 15th, 2015, 00:17
pm sent

Pyrex Pickle Blowfish
April 15th, 2015, 00:19
Sounds like a lot of fun, sending a PM.

Samzagas
April 15th, 2015, 00:49
Posting interest, I'll PM

LeperColony
April 15th, 2015, 10:28
Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest. I've responded to the PMs. Just one note, we are not at this time a 5e group.