PDA

View Full Version : HQ Error in the Supers 2nd Ed Companion

Draeus
April 13th, 2015, 12:43
Hiya,

Just a heads up to who ever created the 2nd Ed. Supers Companion for FG.

There is an error in the HQ Rooms, HQ Extras. All room links throws up an error window showing the following error:
[13.04.2015 11:40:52] Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (sw_room_feature : reference.hqroomsfeatures.cnc@Superpowers Companion 2nd Ed)

Also the Example HQs have no examples.

Just some observations, How do we fix these? or will there be a patch to fix em?

Dr0W
May 8th, 2015, 12:10
I'd like to point another error, I had to buy the PDF because the rules were all confusing to me because of this error.
The "Campaign Power Levels" entry has a table that shows the initial power levels for a campaign with wrong numbers. It links to the same table as the "Rising Stars" which uses a completely different table, so the real table is nowhere to be found on the ruleset.

And this table is crucial, you can't play this game properly without knowing the values on this table, or worse, having the wrong numbers and thinking they're the right ones.

Please fix it.

zarlor
May 20th, 2015, 14:12
There are quite a few errors in that file, I've noticed. Tables linked to wrong entries, some things in a section all linked to one entry, etc. Any idea who we should contact about that?

Moon Wizard
May 20th, 2015, 19:55
Send a note to [email protected]

Cheers,
JPG