PDA

View Full Version : What happened to FG?

Visvalor
April 12th, 2015, 14:08
I've been away from the community a while and noticed you guys were on Steam so I figured I'd come back and take a look see at what's up. I downloaded my old copy and found my old key and installed it. Problem is I now have NO idea where the install files went to. Half the reason I used FGII was to work on and create custom game systems. Where do I even find the files now? They used to be in the same folder in Program Files.

Any help is appreciated.

ddavison
April 12th, 2015, 14:33
When you launch Fantasy Grounds, there is a folder icon in the upper right corner. Click that and it will take you to the Application Data Folder for Fantasy Grounds. I'm taking it that you've been away for a very long time. I think it's been like since 2009 at least.

Welcome back.

ddavison
April 12th, 2015, 14:34
Oh, one other tip. You might want to re-install with the link from our Downloads page instead of using your old copy. When you launch, it should say 3.0.12 on the upper right, above the AppData folder.

Nylanfs
April 12th, 2015, 15:16
Welcome back!

Visvalor
April 12th, 2015, 17:19
When you launch Fantasy Grounds, there is a folder icon in the upper right corner. Click that and it will take you to the Application Data Folder for Fantasy Grounds. I'm taking it that you've been away for a very long time. I think it's been like since 2009 at least.

Welcome back.

I didn't think it'd been that long but I recall it being in a Smiteworks folder or something. Either way it's all found. Thanks!