PDA

View Full Version : New to Fantasy Gounds! Looking to start playing a Campaign

SoldierOfMisfortune
April 11th, 2015, 06:34
Just bought the 39$ membership and i have not played D&D in 5 years. (I know its sad), I moved to a very small town in the country and the closest town someone plays in is an hour drive. I watched some Campaigns on youtube of 5th Edition and it got me all jazzed up to play. Looking forward to getting quite a bit of fun on here. When i RP i get DEEP into my character. Plz let me know if there are any games open, i would love to join and learn this new system.:pirate:

Im 29 years old, live in west Tennessee
I can play week days 3pm-10pm Central time. and anytime on the week ends.
I would really love to get into 5th Edition
And i guess i have the full membership. (the 39$ one) and i bought the complete core class mod.
If i can start playing more than once a week i will upgrade to the ultimate membership.

Mask_of_winter
April 11th, 2015, 06:48
That's a great ad man! You're bound to find a group soon. Keep checking in the Guild House and the 5e forums for GM announcements.

Also, check out FG Con 6 (in my signature). It's an online convention using FG April 17th-19th. There are still spots left for 5e games. It's a great place to meet GMs and where many groups are formed.

SoldierOfMisfortune
April 11th, 2015, 07:16
That's a great ad man! You're bound to find a group soon. Keep checking in the Guild House and the 5e forums for GM announcements.

Also, check out FG Con 6 (in my signature). It's an online convention using FG April 17th-19th. There are still spots left for 5e games. It's a great place to meet GMs and where many groups are formed.

Ok thanks alot good sir! I will check it out

xKrisx
April 12th, 2015, 17:19
Welcome to FG, I hope you find a group soon!

Ferrin
April 15th, 2015, 23:12
I am putting a game together on Sundays, if your interested sign up here

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1385

xKrisx
April 16th, 2015, 02:21
I'd be interested in your 5e game on Sundays. Looking to Play a Wizard or Fighter.

SoldierOfMisfortune
April 16th, 2015, 04:15
I am up for it