PDA

View Full Version : WFRP Module help

ransolot
April 11th, 2015, 03:36
Hey everyone. I'm just looking to see if I can find anyone who has experiance with using the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay module for FG and would be willing to give me a "how to" sometime. I am thinking about running some WFRP for some friends on here soon but I want to be able to use the module to its fullest. If you don't mind giving me a tutorial, please let me know. Thanks!

Trenloe
April 11th, 2015, 03:36
Hey everyone. I'm just looking to see if I can find anyone who has experiance with using the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay module for FG and would be willing to give me a "how to" sometime. I am thinking about running some WFRP for some friends on here soon but I want to be able to use the module to its fullest. If you don't mind giving me a tutorial, please let me know. Thanks!
Which version of WFRP?

ransolot
April 11th, 2015, 03:37
Oh sorry, 3rd edition

noelyuk
April 11th, 2015, 07:53
Hey Ransolot.

We use FG to play WFRP3 a LOT. Like twice per week. Please clarify what it is you're after. When you say module, are you referring to the actual WFRP3 ruleset? Or do you mean you'd like help or are having troubles with actual adventure modules. I will do my best to help you with either but I must say that mine and my groups skills run to editing the library and building or editing modules rather than changes to the ruleset, which since it's written in LUA appears to be beyond the scope of our group. But like I said I'll try and help in any way I possibly can.

Noely