PDA

View Full Version : Did I already loose my 1 month license after paying only a few hours ago?

Inglorin
April 11th, 2015, 00:01
Hiho,

I seem to have a problem. After buying the $9.99 license and the $2.99 D&D5 Basic Rules in order to play around a bit, I went to paypal again and canceled future payments. I want to check the stuff, befor I commit myself to a monthly payment.

Now, when I restart FG, I get the DEMO version again.

Am I not allowed to cancel Paypal future payments?

Thanks for you help,
Olav

ddavison
April 11th, 2015, 00:43
Yes, sorry. This is a limitation of our integration with Paypal subscriptions. Shoot me an email over to [email protected] with your order ID and I can refund the first $9.99. You can get a new one started and it should still pick up your other D&D Basic purchase and anything you've created while your first sub was active.

I have it documented in the FAQ that is linked right under the subscriptions section, but it is easily overlooked and a little hinky on our end. Basically, if you re-instate your monthly sub and decide to cancel it after a month, you should do it on the last day that you plan to use it. If it accidentally goes over before you realize it, just shoot me a note and I'll issue a refund.