PDA

View Full Version : Custom theme issue since the Official 5e update.

The Scriven One
April 10th, 2015, 18:13
I'm working on a custom theme for my campaign, which still has a long way to go.

I don't have a screenshot of it before the update, but it looks like this now:

The only issue is the dragon icon overlaid across my background image. The title plate in marble is a separate section of the desktop frame with transparency, so I can't figure out how or why I ended up with the dragon on top of *that*. It actually looks cool, but I thought I'd see how to get rid of it in case I change my mind. Any ideas?

Trenloe
April 10th, 2015, 18:43
Go into campaign options and turn off the decal.

Zeus
April 10th, 2015, 18:45
In the latest update for FG, we included some new desktop decal functionality. In this case your theme extension is clashing with the new functionality. However not to worry, you can disable the dragon decal by opening the campaign game options palette in FG and scrolling down to the Desktop Decal entry under Game (GM) and cycling the option to Off. You should then find the dragons decal on the desktop disappears.

The Scriven One
April 10th, 2015, 18:47
Very cool. I may actually keep it, but glad to know it's not a glitch. It does look kind of metal. :D

The Scriven One
April 10th, 2015, 18:48
Is there a place where I can put a custom decal if I ever want one?

Trenloe
April 10th, 2015, 18:57
Is there a place where I can put a custom decal if I ever want one?
You create one or more extensions to add more decals to the option. Info, and an example extension, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23617-Test-release-v3-0-12&p=205072&viewfull=1#post205072

The Scriven One
April 10th, 2015, 19:01
Thank you. I'm glad the link is specifically about custom decals, as I'm still scared to make extensions. I've been able to edit existing ones that were close to what I needed, but I haven't written any from scratch.

Moon Wizard
April 11th, 2015, 06:31
You can also have your theme set the default for the decal option to "off", instead of the default set by the ruleset.

Cheers,
JPG