PDA

View Full Version : Errors in 5e content

Zacchaeus
April 10th, 2015, 14:12
I've started this in case it gets lost if I add it to any other threads. I'll add to it as I find stuff and anyone else feel free to add too.

Warlock features Otherwordly Patron. 'Pact Magic' is a heading but its being parsed as a table it seems
In the Eldritch blast cantrip (Warlock) the damage is listed as 1dl0 instead of 1d10
The Fire elemental's Condition immunities has spilled into Traits and the final sentence of it's touch attack has an unwanted line break.
Earth elemental's siege Monster ability should have a separate entry in traits.
Water Elemental has artefacts under traits from somewhere else I suspect.
Dretch has artefacts from another monster under traits.
Barbed Devil's 'Devil's Sight' trait should be on a separate line.
Bone Devil under traits has 'Glaive' listed instead of Devil's sight.
Chain Devil has under traits 'Sting' listed as Devil's sight.
Horned devil similarly lists 'Parry' instead of Devil's sight.
Ice Devil list it as Hurl Flame and bearded Devil also has it listed as Hurl Flame
I think probably one line in one of these is causing all of the parsing errors to cascade down to the next one.
Quasit's Damage immunities have spilled into its traits and the teleport Trait has therefore got incorrect text.
Succubus The first trait is clearly carried over from The Stirge and the trait description is missing
Incubus First trait is described as Etherealness which is wrong and the description is part of its skills.

Zacchaeus
April 10th, 2015, 20:30
Zeus,

Stop me if all these errors are all being caused by the one thing. I'm beginning to thing that they are since a lot of this stuff I recognise from my own parsing using par5e. It was easy enough to miss one thing somewhere and that would cause text to spill over onto the next monster in line etc.
If, however, these are all separate issues let me know and I'll continue to report.

Zeus
April 12th, 2015, 20:14
Its fine, please continue to point out any problems you find but if you could use the other main thread this will make it easier for me to track.

Zacchaeus
April 12th, 2015, 23:19
Noted