PDA

View Full Version : Issues with D&D Complete Core Class Pack

Aaron
April 9th, 2015, 03:04
G'day.

Any help with the following issues is appreciated. Very exciting that the 5e material is now available, and everything looks top notch.

I purchased the D&D Complete Core Class Pack from Steam, and am having issues with the following:

- Decals from the Player's Handbook, and Monster Manual do not show. The image below is from loading with the Player's Handbook decal selected. The "Custom desktop decal" in the chat log seems to indicate that it's loaded but not showing?

- Unable to find the "328 fantasy character portraits taken from various official D&D sources". I have found one image for each of the classes, as shown with the Druid portrait, but I cannot find the others. The Images and Maps tab shows the contents of the Monster Manual pictures, but there is no tab which shows images from the Player's Handbook (The other tab showing is the empty default tab).

- This last is just a clarification. I have the Player's Handbook tab for the Tokens open, displaying only the letter tokens available. Do I have to manually capture from the Player's Handbook images (once I find them) with TokenTool, to have access to these?

Thanks for your time.

Griogre
April 9th, 2015, 03:52
Until a mod approves the attachment I can't see it.

However on the portraits have you created a new character by pressing the PC button and then the + button in the Character Selection pop up? Once you have created a character there should be a square on the top left of the character sheet which when you move your mouse over it should have a tool tip that says Portrait. Double click the square and a list of portraits should normally show up. Is this list empty?

ddavison
April 9th, 2015, 04:00
For Portraits, you want to double-click the blank portrait portion on a character sheet and then you should see DND folder with a bunch of portraits inside.

For the decals, you can toggle those by cycling through the list in your preferences screen within your campaign.

Aaron
April 9th, 2015, 04:49
Thankyou for the quick replies, Griogre, and Davison. You have both solved my issues.

Double-clicking the portraits square brought up the list of pictures for me to choose, which were also able to be used as a token. Very nice. I was confused because the Monster Manual had a list of images, which mistakenly led me to believe that the Player's Handbook pictures were bugged, but it was just user error.

Thanks again.

Have fun.

Griogre
April 9th, 2015, 17:36
We've all been there a time or two... :p Glad you got it working. :)