PDA

View Full Version : Bought in a long time ago how do I get back in

Larac
April 9th, 2015, 02:10
Hey all,

Bought in around 06, 5 player packs 3 Gm.

Looked at store saw my order, but no way to get it.

Also the tiers have changed it seems.

Thanks for help, hoping I missed a link somewhere.

Griogre
April 9th, 2015, 02:22
If you Go to the Store and Click on Order History and then click on the date next to the order do you see your keys? The lite (player) licenses are not sold anymore but are still functional, the GM license is the standard one now.

Nylanfs
April 9th, 2015, 02:26
The lite licenses can be upgraded to a full license for cheap also.

Larac
April 9th, 2015, 02:49
It has keys for 5 player and 3 Fantasy Grounds License, but downloads only for players.

Going to dl the demo and see if key unlocks it.

Did not see the upgrade on the store, where is it at, if you have a handy link.

Griogre
April 9th, 2015, 04:05
The upgrade to a Full from lite is on a button on the launcher. Its the same for a Full to Ultimate as well.

There is just one installer now. Once you install Run FG and on the Launcher press the Settings button at the bottom and enter one of your keys. Make sure put it in the License Key slot not the Player to Full slot. Also some old keys might have a leading space make sure there is not a space in front of the key. If you have problems with the install in the store it might go to an old installer, so try using the installer from the download page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/

It's important if you fill out the User Name with your forum name and press update and enter your forum password if you have bought anything else this will link the updater to any of your purchases and make sure you get the latest versions.

The Scriven One
April 9th, 2015, 20:36
Tell your friend to check his old email for a message from Smiteworks or Fantasy Grounds. When he bought the software, he should have gotten a receipt that had his code on it. I personally had been gifted a Full FG license at around launch, 200X, and forgotten about it when the player who gave it to me became unavailable to play (he's a tech consultant and changed jobs). I later bought another Full license on my own, and only remembered my first license when I came across it when looking at ancient emails. As I hadn't used it, I was able to gift it to a group member, and it worked. This was last year.

Larac
April 10th, 2015, 17:14
Thanks for the help everyone, think I got it all going.

Larac
April 10th, 2015, 17:43
Spoke too soon,

When I try to update the first time was fine no issues.

Now it gives an error

ERROR- GetPurchaces: Network Http:1.1 400 Ba

Retry 10 Sec
Rest is cut off

Have access to net and site of course.
Admin mode on.
Allowed net access.
Any idea what I have done wrong?

Lee

Larac
April 10th, 2015, 18:18
To get it to work had to put my name back in, it was there already, and then put password in again.

Not sure why.