Planned Frequency: Every other week
Term: Possible long term

Text or Voice: Voice & Chat
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario: Five hundred years ago, clans of dwarves and gnomes made an agreement known as Phandelver’s Pact, by which they would share in a rich mine, in a wondrous hidden cavern. In addition to its mineral wealth, the mine contained great magical power. Human spellcasters allied themselves with the dwarves and gnomes to channel and bind that energy into a great forge, where magic items could be crafted. Times were good, and the nearby human town of Phandalin (pronounced fan-du h-lin) prospered as well. Then disaster struck! Orcs swept through the North and laid waste to all in their path. To make matters worse They were reinforced by evil mercenary wizards, lust for power and riches in their eyes.

In a ferocious battle, they attacked. Goodly Human wizards fought alongside their dwarf and gnome allies to defend the prized cavern. After it was all said and done, the ensuing battle destroyed much of the cavern, and few survived the cave-ins and tremors. The location of the cavern was lost through the ages.

**** Introductory game with Novice DM ****

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1380

jhall6766
April 8th, 2015, 18:42
Got one player need four more...

mserabian1
April 8th, 2015, 20:56
Got one player need four more...

I'd be interested...

jhall6766
April 8th, 2015, 22:02
Two players have been accepted into the game looking for 3 or 4 more...

JohnD
April 8th, 2015, 22:32
Need to know day of week and start/end times, but in principle I am interested in trying out 5e.

jhall6766
April 8th, 2015, 22:36
JohnD shoot me a pm and were see what we can do about days and times... Nothing is etched in stone as of yet... Currently im looking at Tuesday , Thursday or Saturday evenings.. My Friday nights are locked down by my C & C game...

jhall6766
April 9th, 2015, 20:03
Wow , I wasnt expecting to fill this group out so quickly... Recruitment is currently closed for this game...All that has been accepted either has received an pm from me or will be shortly... Thank you all for making this game a possibility and giving a Novice DM a chance... Im looking forward to gaming with you all... All future communications will be done via the calendar Game page....