PDA

View Full Version : DM Approve Player Content

Gerron
April 8th, 2015, 00:44
Does anyone know how the DM approves player content? IE I purchased the Wizard class pack and when I went in to open the pack my DM got a message to "approve" but he cant figure out how and there are no instructions.

Blahness98
April 8th, 2015, 00:49
You just need to go into the library section and move a green check mark into that specific item.

Nylanfs
April 8th, 2015, 01:00
The three icons indicate whether the players see it see video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UJ5hYDSGgfc)

Gerron
April 8th, 2015, 01:00
Ok, I'll ask him to re-check... but he said nothing showed up on his end.

Nylanfs
April 8th, 2015, 01:15
You access the class stuff in the "Manage Characters" section and then when you connect to your GM's game you import a Local Character into that game. to have access during the game the GM needs to find the module in his module list and approve it. You can't see the things you have purchased for your local system while connected to his game.

This means that the GM needs to own the things you are trying to access, the character will import just fine though with all the spells and such because that is all text info attached to the character.

Gerron
April 8th, 2015, 01:51
Ok, we've restarted FG. I've attempted to open and I have an hour glass. Its been about 25 minutes and the DM still has not seen anything appear in the modules library for him to approve.

thoughts?

Gerron
April 8th, 2015, 01:57
Ahh ok... that makes sense. Thanks for the clarifications.

JohnD
April 8th, 2015, 02:03
You access the class stuff in the "Manage Characters" section and then when you connect to your GM's game you import a Local Character into that game. to have access during the game the GM needs to find the module in his module list and approve it. You can't see the things you have purchased for your local system while connected to his game.

This means that the GM needs to own the things you are trying to access, the character will import just fine though with all the spells and such because that is all text info attached to the character.
This is accurate.