PDA

View Full Version : Established 5e Campaign Looking for 1 More

Koreapsu
April 7th, 2015, 04:37
Our group has space for some fresh meat and we'd like to hear from you.

Ruleset: D&D 5e
Time: Sunday 8am GMT/1am PDT/6pm AEST
Duration: 4-5 hours + the occasional marathon session every couple of months.
Style: An average session would be roughly 50% combat, 25% RP, 25% exploration.

The age of the players ranges from 20-60. All of them have been playing together on FG for the past few years. They have a pretty good grasp of the ruleset and FG and are very helpful with setting up. We currently have a ranger, paladin, warlock, sorcerer, and druid. I'd rather not have any class overlaps so you'll need to bring something new.

The campaign is at the very end of LMoP, so is currently based around Neverwinter in Faerun. It will then go on to a homebrew storyline with a sandbox feel. You'll be joining at level 5. Your first session would be on Sunday 19th April.

I have been DMing for many years and on FG for quite a while. I have an ultimate license so you can play on a lite license.

If you're interested send me a brief private message detailing the following:

RP Experience
FG Familiarity
Proposed Character (Really brief, just race, class etc. We'll get into backgrounds and roll it up if you join)
Any Questions

Nice one.

AFNick12
April 8th, 2015, 12:54
I am interested. I live in EST and have a player license. If you want to talk on skype or the teamspeak sometime about it that would be great!

Koreapsu
April 8th, 2015, 22:02
Spot filled really quickly. That WoTC announcement must've sent loads more people here!

Nylanfs
April 11th, 2015, 02:53
Yep! :)

KainVorador
April 11th, 2015, 17:41
IF a spot opens up or you find yourself able to fit another in, please let me know.