PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 5th Edition D&D, Weekdays

MerlinAmbrose
April 2nd, 2015, 03:29
Greetings to all, especially to 5e GM's looking for players.

Seeking: long term campaign using D&D 5th Edition rules.

Who I Am:
Old time D&Der, been away a while, have been lured back by the 5th Edition rules. Played from 1978 to the mid 1980's and drifted away after that. I prefer a heavier emphasis on role-play, with long story arcs and lots of character development. I am a team oriented player who prefers to promote group cohesion, and tries to stay away from competition and enmity. I tend to play rogues and casters (arcane and divine), although I can play any class needed. I do not play evil characters, ever.

I've played in JH79's excellent campaigns here on FG since November 2014, and have had a lot of the rust sanded off my RP skills. If you need a reference, please give him a shout. I have all three core 5e books (PHB, MM, DMG). I have a player license on FG.

Update, 26 Oct 2015: JH79 has suspended all his FG campaigns for an indefinite period (sigh). This changes my availability, see below.

I hope to find a good stable RP group and campaign that I can add something to and that plays on midweek evenings in the USA timezones, or on weekends.

Availability is Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings and all day and night on weekends. I am in long term campaigns that play on Mon and Fri evenings.

I am in Central USA timezone (GMT -6 when Daylight/Summer time ends -- shortly).

Please drop me a PM if you have an opening, and let's see whether we are a good fit with each other.

Sincerely,
Merlin

MerlinAmbrose
May 1st, 2015, 17:13
*bump*

MerlinAmbrose
May 15th, 2015, 18:19
*bump again*

JohnD
May 15th, 2015, 20:24
Hi MA. Hope you find something soon. What is your earliest start / latest stop on the evenings in question.

MerlinAmbrose
May 16th, 2015, 16:53
Hi MA. Hope you find something soon. What is your earliest start / latest stop on the evenings in question.

Thank you for the inquiry, John. I sent you a PM here on FG.

damned
May 17th, 2015, 10:22
Please drop me a PM if you have an opening, and let's see whether we are a good fit with each other.

Hey MerlinAmbrose! For the most part 5e GMs arent PMing anyone because when they post a game up they are usually filling it the same day with people coming to them. Id be hitting the New Posts link every day and applying directly to games. There are new games being posted pretty much every day but you gotta be quick... :)

MerlinAmbrose
May 17th, 2015, 15:45
Excellent advice. Thank you.

MerlinAmbrose
October 26th, 2015, 23:23
**bump**