PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Iron Gods AP intrest

ThinkTank
April 1st, 2015, 19:46
Is there currently any intrest in running/playing the Pathfinder Iron Gods Adventure Path April/May onward?

Particularly if anyone is intrested in GMing.

Nickademus
April 1st, 2015, 20:32
Interested in playing, as I'm curious to see how the sci-fi panned out in Pathfinder.

I projected day/time might help though.

ThinkTank
April 1st, 2015, 21:19
Looking for weekends personally, but really just fishing for any potential GMs out there.

From the last few times this AP has circulated the boards I know there are a good handful looking to play, but not so many looking to run.

jasonthelamb
April 1st, 2015, 21:31
I have the first two books all set up in Fantasy Grounds - may be interested in running it for a second group - I could do like Saturday afternoons EST, but aside from that weekends are bad for me.

kwarner1986
April 1st, 2015, 21:58
I have the first two books all set up in Fantasy Grounds - may be interested in running it for a second group - I could do like Saturday afternoons EST, but aside from that weekends are bad for me.

I might be able to work that.

ThinkTank
April 1st, 2015, 22:17

Im in another game from 4pm EST to 8pm EST saturdays, appart from that nothing going on.

Funnly enough OMT who GMs said game was also intrested in playing Iron Gods.

Would have liked to join your friday game last month but Im kinda dead to the world at the time you were running at.

jasonthelamb
April 1st, 2015, 22:31
Im in another game from 5pm EST to 9pm EST saturdays, appart from that nothing going on.

Funnly enough OMT who GMs said game was also intrested in playing Iron Gods.

Would have liked to join your friday game last month but Im kinda dead to the world at the time you were running at.

Yeah, we're starting book 2 this week

ThinkTank
April 1st, 2015, 22:44
Sundays before 7pm EST would be ideal for me, but s'matter of preferance from everyone involved.

Nickademus
April 3rd, 2015, 21:10
I'm still watching this, but my free time is limited. I won't be available for many of the possible slots throughout the week/weekend and I'm fine with that. But I'll see where this goes and if I'm lucky enough to be able to play.

ThinkTank
April 5th, 2015, 23:05
I'm still watching this, but my free time is limited. I won't be available for many of the possible slots throughout the week/weekend and I'm fine with that. But I'll see where this goes and if I'm lucky enough to be able to play.

ditto to watching.