PDA

View Full Version : Kingmaker - 5E, Ultimate License. Need a healer

Ahoggya
March 31st, 2015, 03:30
We play on Saturdays at 1:00 pm PST (GMT -8). That time is firm as we have a long time play that lives in Wales. We need 1 more player. "The Sword Lords of Restov have posted a charter for a healer to give aid to an exploration group in the Narlmarches. Currently they have a moderate kingdom established. Please apply within." We will build your 7th level character when you join the game.

Kiqjaq
March 31st, 2015, 03:41
I've never played 5e and have fairly limited experience with magic even in Pathfinder/3.5e

If that's alright by you, I can reliably play at that time. And I quite enjoy taking a supportive role. Sounds like fun. :>

Scuro
March 31st, 2015, 12:07
i actually responded to your calendar post b4 i saw this. anyway i'm interested and i actually have alot of 5e experience and one of my favorite classes is a bard debuffer/buffer/healer

Ahoggya
March 31st, 2015, 23:42
i actually responded to your calendar post b4 i saw this. anyway i'm interested and i actually have alot of 5e experience and one of my favorite classes is a bard debuffer/buffer/healer

We currently have a Bard that is the king. He is not really the healer though. Our cleric/tempest was killed by a Troll/ettin crossbreed. How good is a Bard at healing? I'll check with the group and see what they say. If you could email me a level 7 Bard setup the way you mentioned I'll see what we can do. You can either create them with the point buy system or I can get you on the game and we could roll up your stats. But I would like to see what abilities and spells you would use. You can email the character to me at [email protected]

Ahoggya
April 1st, 2015, 02:10
Quoting Kiqjaq - "I've never played 5e and have fairly limited experience with magic even in Pathfinder/3.5e
If that's alright by you, I can reliably play at that time. And I quite enjoy taking a supportive role. Sounds like fun."

Would you consider playing a Cleric? A Druid my be useful too. Do you have the Players Handbook? If you do, create a preliminary cleric or druid and email it to me @ [email protected]

Kiqjaq
April 1st, 2015, 05:01
Would you consider playing a Cleric? A Druid my be useful too. Do you have the Players Handbook? If you do, create a preliminary cleric or druid and email it to me @ [email protected]

Cleric preferred. Fun theme, nice and melodramatic when you want to be. Can do, boss.

In my head this worked out by me just playing a pre-generated healer. I consider myself a quick learner, but just making a character from scratch for a new system... whoa.
Say, the level 7 Human Cleric off this page (https://dungeonsmaster.com/pre-generated-character-library-dndnext/) maybe? I'm not too fussed on the mechanics so whatever you want, but obviously I'll write up a proper story/personality.

Ahoggya
April 1st, 2015, 06:19
Cleric preferred. Fun theme, nice and melodramatic when you want to be. Can do, boss.

In my head this worked out by me just playing a pre-generated healer. I consider myself a quick learner, but just making a character from scratch for a new system... whoa.
Say, the level 7 Human Cleric off this page (https://dungeonsmaster.com/pre-generated-character-library-dndnext/) maybe? I'm not too fussed on the mechanics so whatever you want, but obviously I'll write up a proper story/personality.

Where are you located? You're GMT -6 which seems farther east than the east coast? That human cleric level 7 would be fine. Let me check with the group and I'll let you know. Have you played in FG before? What RPG games have you played.

Kiqjaq
April 1st, 2015, 14:57
Where are you located? You're GMT -6 which seems farther east than the east coast? That human cleric level 7 would be fine. Let me check with the group and I'll let you know. Have you played in FG before? What RPG games have you played.

Minnesota. Central time. GMT-6 is just further west than the east coast. I sure hope so at least, I can't swim very well.

And yeah I've played in FG, but my only RPG has been Pathfinder. I've listened to some podcasts of other games though, and this doesn't seem out of my league to learn by this weekend.

Ahoggya
April 1st, 2015, 19:23
Minnesota. Central time. GMT-6 is just further west than the east coast. I sure hope so at least, I can't swim very well.

And yeah I've played in FG, but my only RPG has been Pathfinder. I've listened to some podcasts of other games though, and this doesn't seem out of my league to learn by this weekend.

So if you want to use that pre-generated cleric then I will set it up in FG and you can play this Saturday, 3:00 pm your time, 1:00 pm my time. If you have skype then we can use that to give you the access to fantasy grounds and teamspeak. Email me your skype info so I can set you up on skype. Then we'll connect that way to get you the info. email is [email protected]

Ahoggya
April 3rd, 2015, 15:18

Are you still interested in playing? I have NOT heard a confirmation from anyone yet if they are playing. I know you're busy with running other games. Just let me know.

Kiqjaq
April 3rd, 2015, 15:42
You haven't heard confirmation? I thought I sent you an email, and I was waiting on you to add me to skype.

Well, since time is somewhat of the essence now, my skype is manderson4222.

Ahoggya
April 3rd, 2015, 18:24
You haven't heard confirmation? I thought I sent you an email, and I was waiting on you to add me to skype.

Well, since time is somewhat of the essence now, my skype is manderson4222.
Sorry, I've been a little busy and haven't checked my email. I already have the cleric in FG. Could we connect early on Saturday say 12:30 (2:30 your time)?

Kiqjaq
April 3rd, 2015, 21:26
Sorry, I've been a little busy and haven't checked my email. I already have the cleric in FG. Could we connect early on Saturday say 12:30 (2:30 your time)?

No worries mate. And yeah sure, we can touch base. I'll be on all day most likely.

Scuro
April 4th, 2015, 15:42
sry just checked back in here, had some family members get in a head on collision so haven't even thought about this game till now. seems u got a replacement though. have fun