PDA

View Full Version : LFG Sundays 3pm GMT onwards - Any Ruleset or Theme

Yospeck
March 29th, 2015, 12:06
So I'm a long term DM/GM with a little experience as a player under my belt, but the game I was a player in has now fallen through so I'm looking around.

I'm pretty happy playing any system apart from 4e (way too much crunch), and any theme. I've played Dark Heresy, SW:EotE, 5e and Savage Worlds, but I'm open for anything and happy to learn a new system if the campaign idea strikes me.

As a player I'm 31yr old guy, family man married with two kids, from the UK. I'm laid back, social and always up for shits and giggles. I like good RP over hack n' slash and am more a thinking player that focuses on social or quirkier elements than all out combat, I'm happy for a serious RP theme or something more lighthearted, as long people try to play in character as much as possible. I do like good table talk but not to the point of distraction and detriment to the game, due to this I'd only want to play a game with TeamSpeak/Skype/Hangouts or whatever, using FG chat to communicate and RP is arduous and totally not my thing.

My timezone is GMT and my play hours are between 3pm GMT and around 12am GMT, I probably wouldn't be that interested in a session length of anything less than 3 hours. Ideally something every other week would suit me best, but I could go for a weekly Sunday session if that's the schedule. I'm happy to be in small group or a large one, no qualms, but I'm a pretty active player/character who likes to get involved and will always put forward suggestions.

Anything you need to know then let me know!

Ferrin
March 29th, 2015, 17:44
Howdy, I am also looking for a game along those lines if you find something with an extra slot available send me a message and I will do the same for you.

Yospeck
March 29th, 2015, 19:34
Sounds good :)