PDA

View Full Version : Classic Traveller - Character Portrait Selection

Archlyte
March 26th, 2015, 16:01
I'm using the classic traveler ruleset as a basis for another custom ruleset and I can't get the ruleset to allow clients to choose a portrait. The ruleset won't allow gm to assign portraits either, I have to log in with a second instance to localhost to give a pic. Anyone know the fix for this?

Andraax
March 26th, 2015, 16:08
Player clicks on the "Portraits" button (upper right corner of the desktop), then double clicks on the selected portrait, which will set the portrait for the selected character. You are correct that the GM cannot do this.

Archlyte
March 26th, 2015, 17:33
Player clicks on the "Portraits" button (upper right corner of the desktop), then double clicks on the selected portrait, which will set the portrait for the selected character. You are correct that the GM cannot do this.

I'm having a deeper issue it seems. The psionics Tab is not populating to the client, nor is the PICS button that would allow them to choose a portrait if client connects other than by localhost. I'm trying to figure out why there is a different character sheet for GM/localhost/client/client.