View Full Version : Can't update FG

Archlyte
March 25th, 2015, 16:35
Getting an error when I try to update. says this over and over again:

ERROR GetPurchases: Network: HTTP/1.1 Bad R{off screen}
Retrying in 10 Seconds

Moon Wizard
March 25th, 2015, 17:56
I'll give this a stab, though there are some network guys that frequent the board who might have some better answers.

This looks like the client is registering a bad request. So, either the URL requested by the updater is bad, or there is something interfering with or adding to requests from your machine.

One thing to try:
* Go into Settings
* Hit Clear button next to User Name field
* Click OK button
* Try to update again
(This should get your core license updated. To update products, you will need to re-enter user name and password to try again.)

If still an issue, I may need to reset your password so I can try updating with your user name, so I can see the issue on my development machine.

Thanks,
JPG

JohnD
March 25th, 2015, 19:21
Disable your anti-virus and then try it again. Kaspersky does this to me on my desktop, but not my laptop. Re-enable when update is completed.

Archlyte
March 25th, 2015, 19:31
I'll give this a stab, though there are some network guys that frequent the board who might have some better answers.

This looks like the client is registering a bad request. So, either the URL requested by the updater is bad, or there is something interfering with or adding to requests from your machine.

One thing to try:
* Go into Settings
* Hit Clear button next to User Name field
* Click OK button
* Try to update again
(This should get your core license updated. To update products, you will need to re-enter user name and password to try again.)

If still an issue, I may need to reset your password so I can try updating with your user name, so I can see the issue on my development machine.

Thanks,
JPG

Ok this worked. Thank you!