PDA

View Full Version : The Slumbering Tsar

Blahness98
March 25th, 2015, 06:30
well, my players decided to attack a hill top fort in order to gain a safe staging base for the area of the desolation they were in. I gave them plenty of warning but... yeah.. The rogue fell pretty quick after the wizard tossed a fireball that he did not evade and a few lucky hits from my juju zombies. The managed to down a several of them in the 3 rounds of combat that we had going, but in the end they got out of dodge pretty quick.. This shot was taken after they got out of the area..

RustyAngel
March 25th, 2015, 20:22
I kicked myself for not screen capping that fight, so thanks for that :) I still think we could have pulled that off had our rogue not been 'its okay if I get hit with your fireball, i can just dodge it.' and no, no he didn't.

lordbeanis
April 1st, 2015, 02:43
I had an 85% chance to avoid it and it allowed us to burn more zombies at once. Unfortunately the inbred imp that kept spitting on me must have cursed me with whatever devil tongue it spoke and I stumbled a bit on my laces and took the full fireball to the face. (Rolled a 3 & needed a 4 or higher)