PDA

View Full Version : A number of small errors popping into the ruleset

Ardem
March 25th, 2015, 04:09
I was speaking to another GM, and they were getting these errors as well, occasionally a player will get some errors in skill rolls or other areas and need to exit the game and come back in, then it would be all fine again. These always seem to be player side not GM side, also they always seem to be in the middle of game and never get a chance to write them down considering a re-connection normally fixes it.

I feeling as FG 3.00 rolls on the ruleset is slowly degrading, but not 100% sure but that my impression.

Have other GM experienced this or this something only me and this other Gm is getting.

Trenloe
March 25th, 2015, 04:36
Capture your console.log file from the <FG app data> directory after your game - it should list the errors you got during the game. Then, try to remember what was happening when the errors occurred - to at least give the devs some chance of tracking them down. Really need some more info on what they errors are and how to track them down to be able to do something about it...

Andraax
March 25th, 2015, 04:50
Have the player click the "Copy to Clipboard" button on the script error window before they close it and paste it into an email to you. Then you can gather up the messages and post them here.

Dakadin
March 25th, 2015, 05:00
If you can get me the error messages, then I will track them down and fix them. :)