PDA

View Full Version : Release v3.0.11

Moon Wizard
March 25th, 2015, 00:02
Fantasy Grounds v3.0.11 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release is primarily focused on fixes and minor enhancements, as well as some infrastructure to support publishers.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes.html)

Cheers,
JPG

damned
March 25th, 2015, 00:33
Well done Moon Wizard!
Now we've got that out of the way - back to work!

Trenloe
March 25th, 2015, 00:44
Time to update extensions - developers please check your old FG code with the new 3.0.11 code and update as necessary. Players please check for updated extensions over the next few days - and if you have errors with FG 3.0.11 unload extensions first to see if they are causing the issue, if so report the issue in the thread for the relevant extension. Thanks!

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 01:17
It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes.html)

Cheers,
JPG

Hi Moon,

That link points to the OLD 3.0.10 patch Notes - you might want to update it :)

Cheers

Trenloe
March 25th, 2015, 01:20
That link points to the OLD 3.0.10 patch Notes - you might want to update it :)
It's showing 3.0.11 patch notes OK for me - and was 30 minutes ago too. Refresh your browser. Or put your glasses on! ;)

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 01:28
It's showing 3.0.11 patch notes OK for me - and was 30 minutes ago too. Refresh your browser. Or put your glasses on! ;)

Not for me - it definitely starts at 3.0.10 - and I just cleaned my lenses and put them back on my face! :p

Trenloe
March 25th, 2015, 01:39
Force a refresh of your browser - sounds like it's caching an old copy. Or it's taking a while for it to swim the Pacific ocean.

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 02:14
Force a refresh of your browser - sounds like it's caching an old copy. Or it's taking a while for it to swim the Pacific ocean.

Yeah, I did that (even re-booted the laptop) - still showing 3.0.10 :(

I know Oz is the other side of the world, but it shouldn't take that long to cross the Pacific ;)

Cheers

ddavison
March 25th, 2015, 02:17
It's possible that Cloudflare was still caching it locally to you. I just sent through a Purge File request for that file just in case that was the issue. It was showing 3.0.11 for me beforehand... but the nature of the CDN may mean that the cache gets cleared at different times for different folks unless I run a purge.

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 02:33
It's possible that Cloudflare was still caching it locally to you. I just sent through a Purge File request for that file just in case that was the issue. It was showing 3.0.11 for me beforehand... but the nature of the CDN may mean that the cache gets cleared at different times for different folks unless I run a purge.

That got it - thanks Doug.

Cheers

Trenloe
March 25th, 2015, 02:41
That got it
Finding dulux:

https://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1059244479290_2003/07/27/ent_leadnemo,0.jpg

damned
March 25th, 2015, 03:43
Hey Dulux I'll print you out a copy and post it to Brisbane.

damned
March 25th, 2015, 03:45
heh! i wrote that 2 hrs agp but forget to press send. sydney was getting the right data... Doug - I wouldnt worry too much about Brisbane - they should be used to being a little behind...

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 04:27
heh! i wrote that 2 hrs agp but forget to press send. sydney was getting the right data... Doug - I wouldnt worry too much about Brisbane - they should be used to being a little behind...

I'm not actually in Brisbane at the moment: I'm in northern NSW.
I'm actually sourcing my ISP from Sydney.
Better a little behind then over-crowded, too expensive, highly polluted, AND FULL OF ****ROACHES!

@Trenloe: If you're going to use am image like that the least you could do is use Bruce (the Great White Shark)!

<nose in the air> Now I'm going back to my coding and ignoring the rest of you. And if you think you're going to get your hands on my nice, new Extension after saying terrible, horrible things like that then you're sadly mistaken - so there!

</dummy-spit>

:p

Trenloe
March 25th, 2015, 04:34
<nose in the air> Now I'm going back to my coding and ignoring the rest of you. And if you think you're going to get your hands on my nice, new Extension after saying terrible, horrible things like that then you're sadly mistaken - so there!

</dummy-spit>

:p
I don't want your cane toad invasion extension - keep it! ;)

damned
March 25th, 2015, 04:44

keep the cane toads - ill have the extension.
actually i think its time you put your talents towards a ruleset... go on you know its what you really want to do...
if you are in northern nsw im not surprised your getting old news...
https://www.pedestrian.tv/images/article/2013/04/09/wee-waa-1-642-380.jpg

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 04:47

Oh, that one you can have - in fact, you've got no choice in the matter - BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And that's the thing about us cane-toads: we're irresistible (not to mention incredibly good-looking - and modest, too!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ENUqV5-bw

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 04:48
Try Tamworth - it's a little bit bigger (but just as red-necked!)

And a Ruleset's on the way - which is why I'm doing the Extensions: I'll incorporate them into the Ruleset. :)

ddavison
March 25th, 2015, 13:24
I can feel the love.

dulux-oz
March 25th, 2015, 13:43
I can feel the love.

Then you need your head read :p

Moon Wizard
March 25th, 2015, 17:42
Quick hot fix pushed to deal with new publisher infrastructure items. It won't affect existing code or products.

Cheers,
JPG

dberkompas
April 4th, 2015, 17:29
Hmmm, new publisher infrastructure items.

Is this code for a deal has been struck w/ WoTC?

(A guy can dream, right?)

Paladin's Pride
April 6th, 2015, 18:35
[5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Ability tags in effect text not being handled correctly if modifiers used (+, -, 2, H). Fixed.

This issue is NOT fixed. I play in 4e and all are powers effects do not function if a + or - is used.

Trenloe
April 6th, 2015, 18:40
This issue is NOT fixed. I play in 4e and all are powers effects do not function if a + or - is used.
See this post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23249-Do-negative-stat-effects-not-work&p=205209&viewfull=1#post205209 The same applies for 4E - you have to apply it from the character sheet power. I've just testing in 4E and ATK: [-STR] worked fine when applied from the PC power.

Paladin's Pride
April 6th, 2015, 18:57
See this post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23249-Do-negative-stat-effects-not-work&p=205209&viewfull=1#post205209 The same applies for 4E - you have to apply it from the character sheet power. I've just testing in 4E and ATK: [-STR] worked fine when applied from the PC power.

Hmmm... so it does when I try it in mine as well, yet at the last game I played in, it wasn't functioning. Perhaps the DM hasn't upgraded her version yet.

Trenloe
April 6th, 2015, 19:01
Hmmm... so it does when I try it in mine as well, yet at the last game I played in, it wasn't functioning. Perhaps the DM hasn't upgraded her version yet.
Or is running an extension that is using the old effects code. Although there aren't that many 4E extensions around. When you next log in for your game, check the ruleset version and any extensions in the chat window.

Nickademus
April 7th, 2015, 18:45
So what is the update today?

Blahness98
April 7th, 2015, 19:00
Looks like official support for 5e was a big one and the other item on the patch notes was "...Minor features and fixes..."