PDA

View Full Version : A note to subscribers with suspended accounts

ddavison
March 23rd, 2015, 21:42
We had about 20 or so subs that were flagged as suspended by Paypal for an inability to collect payment. Those accounts have all been de-activated, but since this may have occurred without your knowledge, please see the following new section that I recently added to the FAQ.

Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/faq.php?faq=license_and_purchasing_issues#faq_susp endedsub

I have a subscription, but when I updated, I received the Free license
Your subscription account was most likely canceled due to an inability to process payments. In some cases, Paypal's subscription service suspends collection of payment after failed attempts to process payment. This may mean that you need to review which payment method you had set up and possibly contact those financial institutions so that they allow future payments to be processed. Alternately, you may need to use a different method of payment.

To resolve this issue, we recommend canceling the current subscription from within Paypal (see the section on cancelling a subscription), waiting five minutes and then start a brand new subscription directly from the Fantasy Grounds store. As long as your first subscription has already been canceled, then you will receive a brand new license key. Enter this key into your Fantasy Grounds setting window and then re-run a Check for Updates. The software should re-install and all of your existing campaigns and creations should still be available. If you have any difficulties with this process, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we would be happy to assist you.