PDA

View Full Version : WiP: Projekt Zombicide

AstaSyneri
March 21st, 2015, 12:15
As it turns out my RPG session is cancelled today because a key member is work-related MIA, giving me the chance to get out my Zombicide conversion early. Wayyyyy early. But with Fantasy Grounds it is possible!

This is a an early mockup of how it will look like - Trenloe's Basic Card Tables Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23099-Basic-Card-Tables-Extensions) is invaluable for this!

Trenloe
March 21st, 2015, 19:45
Looks very cool.

Glad to see the card tables extension getting a good workout. :)

AstaSyneri
March 23rd, 2015, 09:41
Looks very cool.

Glad to see the card tables extension getting a good workout. :)

Yes, it wouldn't have worked without it.

With tables of 42 items (or more), it just was a bit awkward to unlock all those manually - and to always have to scroll, with the already drawn and inactive ones taking up prime real estate at the top of the table. It would be great if there was an option to hide the inactive "cards" as well as an option to auto-inactivate the draws.

damned
March 23rd, 2015, 11:46
An easier fix might be to change the ordering - order the drawn cards last.

Trenloe
March 23rd, 2015, 13:16
I looked at auto-inactivating the cards and this was going to result in significant code additions/changes to base CoreRPG code in the extension, making it highly likely to break with future upgrades of CoreRPG and/or running this now in a layered ruleset.

Hiding drawn fields would require similar changes in the table code. I'll have a look at a reverse order option, which would mean listing from high to low, with the used cards at the bottom.

AstaSyneri
March 23rd, 2015, 13:47
Yes, if you could put the used options at the botton, that would already help a lot (not having to scroll that much all the time).

Rosco
November 25th, 2017, 11:44
Using your guide blog and the morecore ruleset I have begun my own module to include all the expansions and all three seasons. I plan to run a campaign mode.